Nokia Phones and Zumo 550

Andrew Dalton

For genetic reasons I have to have a Nokia Phone (Finnish National you see, buying anything else is an act of treason) but it keeps cutting out and being generally temperamental with the Zumo. I make a couple of calls and the poxy thing decided to lose it's bluetooth connection, but the Bluetooth Autocom dongle stays connected so I reckon its the phone. I have found out that the Finns make a slightly different setting on headset to anyone else in the world, so it could be a problem specific to Nokia. Will I have to commit an act of treachery and buy a non Finnish phone?

how about.....

For genetic reasons I have to have a Nokia Phone (Finnish National you see, buying anything else is an act of treason) but it keeps cutting out and being generally temperamental with the Zumo. I make a couple of calls and the poxy thing decided to lose it's bluetooth connection, but the Bluetooth Autocom dongle stays connected so I reckon its the phone. I have found out that the Finns make a slightly different setting on headset to anyone else in the world, so it could be a problem specific to Nokia. Will I have to commit an act of treachery and buy a non Finnish phone?

putting this in the correct section, this is for the NUVI 550. :augie

Back
Top Bottom