HP2 Enduro Stator Output

BOSERO

Hi Guys!
I am hoping to install a set of twin 8" HID Headlights from Baja Designs but I need a stator that produces at least 150watts. Would anyone know the output of the stock stator of the HP2 Enduro?
Searched the manual but cannot find the info needed.
Thanks in advance.

Yes. I was referring to alternator output. I thought it was called stator as the Baja Design guy was telling me that the "stator" output should be at least 150watts. Seeing that HP2 supposedly does 600watts... there should not be a problem then.

Thanks guys.

Yes. I was referring to alternator output. I thought it was called stator as the Baja Design guy was telling me that the "stator" output should be at least 150watts. Seeing that HP2 supposedly does 600watts... there should not be a problem then.

Thanks guys.

I think there might be a problem. If the HP2 runs the canbus wiring system it will detect any different electrical input/output and probably give a warning signal. Not sure but this is how I understand it to work. If you wire additional lights into the system from memory it will not be very happy.......someone else know more of this now is the time to speak up :D

I think there might be a problem. If the HP2 runs the canbus wiring system it will detect any different electrical input/output and probably give a warning signal. Not sure but this is how I understand it to work. If you wire additional lights into the system from memory it will not be very happy.......someone else know more of this now is the time to speak up :D

Oh. No. Thanks for the tip off. I will wait for clarification about this then before I proceed with the purchase of the lights. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom