new trousers?

loftyboy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm looking for textile 100% waterproof trousers to replace my Dainese pair that let water in around the meat and two veg! not ripped etc just seems to be able to leach in!

Are such things available? :nenau any suggestions appreciated....

Looked at the Hein Gericke cruise II gotrex "any good" ?

Recently bought a Master V suit from Hein Gericke...

Discounts they are offering gave me a £180 saving as well

Very pleased with it so far..... teemed it down last weekend and not wet bits ala Dainese ;)

Had a look in my local HG dealer today and liked the look of that suit in particular, like the removable bib attachement, should keep the old torso warm.... with an RRP £349 they did seem dear! so thanks for the info on the discount you got, cheers

I'm looking for textile 100% waterproof trousers to replace my Dainese pair that let water in around the meat and two veg! not ripped etc just seems to be able to leach in!

Are such things available? :nenau any suggestions appreciated....

Looked at the Hein Gericke cruise II gotrex "any good" ?

Richard (not Bridget :D),
Have you tried re-proofing them? Seems to have worked for me - just did 300-odd miles yesterday with about 50 in the rain and stayed dry, so I think my reproofing worked - I used Nikwax products, first a washing solution then a proofing one.

Might be worth a try...

Had a look in my local HG dealer today and liked the look of that suit in particular, like the removable bib attachement, should keep the old torso warm.... with an RRP £349 they did seem dear! so thanks for the info on the discount you got, cheers
I have this suit and they are not only waterproof but the water seems to roll of the material. The only niggle I have is the trousers.....They only have one pocket :blast

Back
Top Bottom