Sidecar's

Biker-Kitty

Reaction score
I was wondering if its possible to have a sidecar on a 2007 f650gs. Can get the mounting kit in US but need a sidecar and i know it must be mounted on left side, but can it be done? reason for it is due to my left leg, cannot afford a trike or have the cat on my license so other option is a sidecar. Cannot afford to get another bike like the ural dalesman as new otr costs from 8795 and cannot find a second hand one in the south of uk.

can a sidecar outfit be fitted to a f650gs?

You can fit a sidecar to any bike.....subject to the variables of cost/ease/difficulty/time.

Try Mick at MPC Ural for a secondhand Ural sidecar with fittings....maybe also a price on a new sidecar too.

Also David Angel at F2 Motorcycles...he sells a universal fitting kit.

For other types of sidecars try Hedingham and Watsonian Squire.

It likely won`t just involve fitting a sidecar though...you`ll end up fitting leading link forks and other mods so it`ll all end up rather expensive.

The chance of finding a secondhand machine of any type on your doorstep is remote,so if you decide to buy a complete outfit you`ll just have to travel for it.

Them went bust recently :( Shame as if anybody could sort a custom fitting kit they could.

Andres

theyve been brought buy the company that supplied them with the shells and you can still get them new i believe. .but id buy secondhand if i wee you i recently got one for £200:bounce1

Back
Top Bottom