Jethro Friday 23rd October 2009 - Stevenage

Marks adventure

Through life
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Some of you may know I work for Sainsburys and help out with a Social Club Events.

We have got some tickets for Jethro at Stevenage Leisure Centre. They are all good seats, In the centre and no more than 4 rows from the front.

If you think you know Jethro's most hilarious jokes then think again! For the first time, enjoy the very best of Jethro live. It's time for a giant portion of the daft and barmy from your favourite Cornishman! Jethro spins his side-splitting yarns with a little help from Denzil Pemberthy, Tastier than the finest cream tea and packed with more content than a Cornish pasty, fill your comedy boots with A Giant Portion of Jethro!'

If you want to go tickets cost £18.00

Pm me if you want to go as I have got to confirm the tickets by Monday 17th August

Wording taken from their site

Jethro
Friday 23rd October 2009
Jethro has only appeared on TV 9 times in his life, but he has played live to over 3 million. He has never won a comedy award, but he did once win the Fathers Egg and Spoon Race at St Just Primary School sports day. He still fills theatres up and down the country and we’re delighted that he’s coming back. If only to hear the theatre roar with laughter, you should make time for this night. Jethro is a total one off!
*Contains Adult Material*
Certificate 18, Adults only!
7.30pm
All seats: £18.00

Back
Top Bottom