Vern....your wubbleyou's cronked!!!!

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Might just be me but your site's poorly mate........was just looking for your phone number so i could ask you if Sunday would be possible;) and the Hyperlink buttons aren't working...they come up as red crosses image tags....have you been'a messin with things you shouldn't have??:D

(have tried refresh etc etc..the properties for each one is just showing as the url for the home page if that's any help)

Fanum,

I've told him but the problem is yours. You reinstalled your system and you need to sort out your java settings in the control panel. He is using java applets to sort his buttons out you need to enable it.

Crap I know, so is it a microsoft or java problem????
Cheers Bill

I've asked a grown up (well, BHT actually:tosser) and he told me it was something or other computery stuff type thing wotsit, and not to worry about it, so I didn't.:beerjug:

Explain pleeeeze Mr grove:confused:

The important thing with websites is to KISS keep it simple and stupid. Unfortunatly for some people the buttons don't work. Its the fault of their own PC setup. But the bottom dollar is they can't visit your site. So the solution is to use different buttons that do work.... My tuppence worth. A fifteen minute job....

Back
Top Bottom