Think I want a Road King

V2 TRV

Reaction score
Tried a nice 06 Road King and have my eye on an 09 one - very sexy imho :drool

Only prob is id have to sell both Busa and GS to do it.

Happy to do so as im a bit bored and feel like a change.

Am I insane or is this normal??

(btw - i've just turned 40 but im sure thats not significant!)

sorry for the crap phone pic but you get the drift

Attachments

• IMG00017.jpg
    IMG00017.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 752
It is madness to think of selling two world renowned bikes to buy one cult effort.
Take a test ride and get over it.

mid life crisis = tassle tractor

i guess you'll get over it eventually, but it sounds as though the decisions made :)

Only you can decide, Me, I'd keep the other two, and try to save for the HD as a third, It's not worth getting rid of the other two for it!

I know how you feel, easy to get sucked into the Harley thing, I had an 07 Electraglide between GSes and although I loved the styling I hated the image,all that false brother stuff,they even have there own forum--I KNOW, INCREDIBLE! joking aside though,the GS does everything and more , buy a sportster on e-bay !

Don't do it Trev.....................

A year from now - you'll look like this sado................. :blast

(without the hair - obviously :rolleyes:)

Al :thumb2

Attachments

• Oh-dear.jpg
    Oh-dear.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 582
When you do - don't become a HOG member - it's very sad - Harley Owners Group - they ride around slowly - hunt in packs - some even have soft toys bungeed on the bike - what's that for?

looks a bit vibey :p

attachment.php

Do it !!

I just bought this and when the baby thing calms down I am going to go and collect it :thumb2

Attachments

• photofat boy.jpg
    photofat boy.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 323
Your half way there with the nice white shirt and pinstripe trousers .... the average Harley riders kit monday to friday.

I took a road test and thought it was class :confused:

I nearly bought an electra glide instead of my new gsa , just wanted something to go places in relative comfort , twas the testride that clinched it for me , the bm does so much more ...and just think of all that time wasted polishing when you could be out riding!

Back
Top Bottom