Keep your original indicators...

Madmountainman

Reaction score
when fitting Verns panniers. You can also spec a full size pannier on the exhaust side, a bit wider than normal but i haven't touched em down... yet.:)

Attachments

• frame.jpg
    frame.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 454
Clear as mud?

Thanks MMM that shows in precise detail the fitting of the pannier to the exhaust side :rolleyes:

Madmountainman said:
when fitting Verns panniers. You can also spec a full size pannier on the exhaust side, a bit wider than normal but i haven't touched em down... yet.:)

Where were you drinking last night ????

Re: Clear as mud?

2 wheel humvee said:
Thanks MMM that shows in precise detail the fitting of the pannier to the exhaust side :rolleyes:

The spacers on the nearside are exactly the same as in the photo, allowing plenty of clearance for the exhaust. Would've done more photos but i didn't have the pans on and Mikes digi cams batteries were a tad low. They'll be down at Treen if anyone wants a closer look.

Re: Re: Clear as mud?

Madmountainman said:
The spacers on the nearside are exactly the same as in the photo, allowing plenty of clearance for the exhaust. Would've done more photos but i didn't have the pans on and Mikes digi cams batteries were a tad low. They'll be down at Treen if anyone wants a closer look.

A good worker never blaims the tool a good friend lends him!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom