OFF ROAD WEEKEND

boxerbeat

Called in at Williams in Manchester over the weekend and was told that due to some cancellations that they have some spaces left on their weekend at the BMW off road school.The dates are 24-25 april and the cost is only £325 and that includes the bikes. I put my name down should be great fun if any one else is interested give Peter a ring at the dealership on 0161 907 0340 or for more info have a look at www.worldofbmw.com and look under offroad.Might see you there:beerjug:

Just done one so if you've only done minimal off roading before I'm sure you will love it. All the instructors are top class & I havent laughed so much for months. Just some useful advice for you though:

*Dont wear too much. For me a T-Shirt underneath a bike jacket was ideal as it gets VERY hot. Make sure you take the linings out of your jacket and trousers - I forgot & suffered.
*You can hire boots, jackets etc from the school. I paid £15 for brand new boots for the 2 days. World of BMW will give you their Tel No if you ask.
*Be prepared to fall off - virtually everyone does at some time, but they are nearly always at low speed. Remember IF YOU DON'T FALL OFF - YOU'RE NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH !

Back
Top Bottom