screen protetors

LBL

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have found a few shops on eBay that sell differant types of screen protetors, anyone have any thoughts on which is best or if you even bother :)

I've always been a big fan of screen protectors. You only need 1 bit of grit on your glove to mark a screen deeply.

I bought one of the cheep Nuvi 255w ones for the 660 when I first got it.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180327180442

However it was a tight fit, so I had to trim it down a bit to fit :(

It's OK, but I got a hair under it. :blast

I've not yet been able to find one for the 660 that I really liked the look of.

The best ones are the the sort that comes with a wet spray, so that you can really fit it well, before it dries on completely.

Let me know which one you go for, and how you get on with it.

I bought a pack of 6 cheap ones off Ebay from a German guy. They're ok - the plastic is fairly soft, but they'll do.

Have a look at ZAGG on the web. They do screen covers for almost everything and have just introduced one for the 660.

I will probably get one for the 660 and my camera as well. I believe they are quite good but have a look on the web for comments.

Simon

I use them on a Garmin Nuvi 1200...Zumo 550.....Colorado300....bought on e-bay from Hong Kong...made of optical glass type screen protectors, find them very good and cheap. They really do save the screens from scratching and I've had no problem's on the sensitivity of the touch screen GPS's.

Worthwhile buy IMHO

Back
Top Bottom