2010 Morrocan dash..

Losttheplot

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just looking through the calendar for next year, and it appears Easter sunday comes on the end of tax year.

Any idea as to which side of easter the dash is happening, as some of us are getting a little tight for holiday for this current tax year??

nathan

Seeing as easter is early April I would expect to leave on the easter friday (2nd April) and return the following sunday ( 11th April).

If it's happening it'll be the usual - Meet you at the usual petrol station ( 1st out of the chunnel terminal) at 8.30 am.

There, thats the planning sorted. :thumb

Seeing as easter is early April I would expect to leave on the easter friday (2nd April) and return the following sunday ( 11th April).

If it's happening it'll be the usual - Meet you at the usual petrol station ( 1st out of the chunnel terminal) at 8.30 am.

How about Staples to Naples?

Are we riding in pairs next year? Who's sorting out the evening entertainment?

How about fuel (that is taking into account that they will know you're coming and start a strike again) ? :augie

Casper

If that's (not) a plan 2nd - 11th then count me in, I wanted to go last year but couldn't make it.

Had an idea - instead of the two hard days ride getting to moroc, make it three days and we can go deep into the desert ( but not off road), and still do the todra and dades gorges.

But it'll mean missing the best section of orgasmic fast road in the whole of morocco, the small out of the way twisty up and down perfectly surfaced empty fast 7 mile section south of Fez :cool:

No plans, just threw in the idea and we'll come to a majority agreement. Don't have to decide until the moroccan border or on the ferry crossing so we can take the weather conditions into account.

See, no plans, nothing to go wrong, no missed itinery. :bounce1

Unless unless unless someones got another idea/destination for an easter dash.

Back
Top Bottom