Yamaha TTR250

Kenny

Trustworthy Scouser AND
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Toxteth scouser, made good ..now hiding on the W
OK.....fitted rear numberplate carrier and new number plate ( blimey had to show my driving licence as well :eek )..so all legal now.

I'm going to replace the fork oil seals ( have the Yamaha OE ones ) but...what oil goes in the forks..I know 555cc in each leg but is it 5w or 10w?

Some pics when she is up and running.

New C & S going on this week as well then she is fully sorted:bounce1

She is almost finished, need to affix headlight which is off to assist in fork removal....just need to replace fork oil seals and put new fork gaitors on...then all done:bounce1
new chain; new numberplate; new rear plate (LED:augie) light; reflector; good service ( copperslip everywhere:thumb2) and job is a good un. Only approx 6,500 miles and everything works :)

Keep hold of that mirror for me Tim:thumb2

Attachments

• IMG_2094.JPG
    IMG_2094.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 248
Ally numberplate bracket,that'll last a ong time then,did you get a spare numberplate then:augie

Fork seals attacked and done :bounce1 Had to borrow a paper to read whilst I did the job:cool:

Head bearing greasing tomorrow ( exciting eh ? :augie )...then all finished as soon as Mr Posty delivers the fork gaitors:bounce1

Attachments

• IMG_2151.jpg
    IMG_2151.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 196
All finished and in the F S & W section as we speak ( just for a week or so, then onto Autotrader ). Packing the Fireblade away next week for her winter hibernation !!

Attachments

• for sale.jpg
    for sale.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 173

Back
Top Bottom