Drunkeness and shennanigens.....

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Losing my camera several times over the weekend wasn't the best way to bring back memories, but thanks to the long suffering Ms Fanum (posts as MGB:) ), I was reunited with the little silver point and click thingy and went out to point and click it at thingys.

The first thingy I came across was....er.....well, you know who :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 335
Then Uncle Albert did his rounds.......

Here seen chatting up Ms Fanum (Dani)......and this is a rare capturing of her on camera :D

Go on Peter......looks like you're doing o.k so far......;)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 326
The next day........

What a surly grumpy bunch!!!!

Lack of alcohol methinks;)

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 318
A bit later......and a very chuffed Mr Farmer helps himself to a very small drink.....later on, Rob was seen wearing the barrel strapped to a camelback...

Well at least drinking stopped him from polishing his nice new shiny bike for a few minutes;) :D

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 313
'One day Son, you too could have a beard like mine!!'

MrIfan and...er......Me......(only two lemonades honest!!)

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 306
The evil smile spread slowly across Rob's face as he heard a rumour of more Stella circulating........

Barging Iain out of the way, he lunged across the table...........

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 291
Meanwhile, across the tent, Dave and Val were having an innocent and enjoyable night.......unaware of the full horror of what was about to occur........

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 294
Meanwhile, outside the tent, the evil and cunning Drink-lord Vern was planning some mischief........

Seeing Uncle Albert mingling with all of the other Innocents, Vern looked around and summoned one of his minions to fetch more Stella.....

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 292
The summoned Minion arrives, laden down with liquid refreshment, which he proceeds to pour down the innocent party's throats.......

(smile Yosi!!!)

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 286
No!!!!

says Uncle Albert.......

More Drink???

No, No and Thrice No!!!!!!!

(Tiff and Darkhorse look on, shocked.......

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 281
Meanwhile, a disgusted Rob challenges an embarressed Charlie about a particularly nasty air biscuit.....Charlie tries to blame it on the dog but no-one believes him.......

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 272
But all is forgiven when Tiffany reveals it was in fact her who did the foul deed.......and who could resisit a smile like that!!!

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 266
Uncle Albert moves in on Val whilst Dave is distracted by the niffy tiff....

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 263
And while she's still smiling, he moves in rapidly.........

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 666
Dave is obviously impressed by Uncle Albert's technique....but isn't worried, because Dave's is........THIS BIG!!!!

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 253
Peter just can't compete with this........and gives up gracefully......

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 254
At the back of the tent, Bilko approaches the drink king and whispers 'Pssst Vern...got any more grolsch???'

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 177
'No', says Vern....

'That Tiff drank it all..........'

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 178
I'd love to be able to post the piccy of Steptoe poking his finger in a cow as the cow licks his bike on the line-up out of the gate for the South coast ride.......but the RSPCA banned it......and the piccy of Yosi clubbing that blind seal.....ditto........

Rumour has it that there's another piccy taken at the seal sanctuary of an anti-buffeting mod taking place on a screen that would make Tobers cringe.......

But it's only a rumour ;)

That's all folks.....as long as the ransome money comes in on time anyway :D ;) :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom