Will there be a new HP2 enduro

With a new engine on it's way I hope BMW produce another run of HP2 enduro bikes. :)

Do you actually think they will? It wasn't a stellar retail success, despite how good a buy they are second hand.

Out of interest, what would you change?

I sold my HP2 a couple of years ago as I thought the 08 adventure would be the bike to have. Well I was wrong and should have kept the HP2.

I doubt it, I think that the HP line will come to an end in 2010 when the last batch of HP2S LE's are sold. I may not be correct saying this, but I believe that the Megamoto is also already off the production line, they are just selling off the back log as '10 models. BMW have so much going on with all their new motor configurations that I think our beloved flat twins will be limited to the GS, RT and hopefully the Lo Rider, and that will be about it.

I sold my HP2 a couple of years ago as I thought the 08 adventure would be the bike to have. Well I was wrong and should have kept the HP2.
You wouldn't be the first to have sold then regretted it Dean. Out of interest, how many HP2Es in NZ

You wouldn't be the first to have sold then regretted it Dean. Out of interest, how many HP2Es in NZ

There was five HP arrive in NZ. Mine was sold to a guy in Queensland.
I would have kept the HP but my wife still wanted to ride now she does not as much. I now have a g650x challenge and I'm picking up a new g450x on Friday.

The 650 is for around town and adventure rides the 450 is for enduro riding only.

It certainly would be great to see a new generation of HP bikes, though I can't see it happening for a while.

With a new engine on it's way I hope BMW produce another run of HP2 enduro bikes. :)
I bought mine because of its light weight (compared with the GS) and would've been quite happy if it only had the 80 bhp 1150 engine.
Does the E really need more power?
Leave that to the road oriented MM.

Back
Top Bottom