Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, maybe beyond in April 2010

Danilo

Road to Damascus

4 bikers from Zagreb, Croatia on 3 V stroms and 1 GS 1200 A, three aged 50 or so and one 27, plan to drive from Zagreb to Beirut. Working departure date is April the 16th, duration of the trip is some 15 days. We have an open space for 2 to 3 bikers. Nothing definite has been planned yet, suggestions and advices are welcomed. Anyone interested?:nenau

Road to Damascus

4 bikers from Zagreb, Croatia on 3 V stroms and 1 GS 1200 A, three aged 50 or so and one 27, plan to drive from Zagreb to Beirut. Working departure date is April the 16th, duration of the trip is some 15 days. We have an open space for 2 to 3 bikers. Nothing definite has been planned yet, suggestions and advices are welcomed. Anyone interested?:nenau

Yes - hey I would love to join you. I have just been looking at your route and it looks very interesting. I would be setting off from Lake Constance area (where I am currently living) so I would ride for a day or two to meet you in Zagreb. What are your plans for accomadation? light weight camping and cheap pensions would be my choice, but I'm flexible. (Send your email address by PM - to my wifes message box, username - rin_sun)

Yes please

Hi Danilo,

I'm up for this at this point. I would love to have some more information. A pm is on its way with email etc.

Regards,

Path.

Back
Top Bottom