Heated jacket

Mort

Reaction score
Can you remember that revelation the 1st time you used heated grips and you swore you'd have them on every bike from then on?

Today I used my new heated jacket for the 1st time, why have I waited so long:blast I'm chuffed to bits with it, it wasn't freezing today but the wind had quite a chill to it. I used the jacket on the lowest setting with just a t shirt underneath and my bike jacket minus the liner and it was like riding on a summers day.....well apart from the wind and the rain and the fact it was pitch black at 5pm:rolleyes:

Can you remember that revelation the 1st time you used heated grips and you swore you'd have them on every bike from then on?

Today I used my new heated jacket for the 1st time, why have I waited so long:blast I'm chuffed to bits with it, it wasn't freezing today but the wind had quite a chill to it. I used the jacket on the lowest setting with just a t shirt underneath and my bike jacket minus the liner and it was like riding on a summers day.....well apart from the wind and the rain and the fact it was pitch black at 5pm:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: fekin saftys ,,up here we just stop waxin wer chists for the winter :D

Was wearing me "warm & safe" jacket in the cold yesterday..
Don't use jacket liner any more.

I tried a few but went for this one as it had long sleeves and heated collar.
Others I looked at had a windproof coating but it looked very sweaty so went for this one as it's very breathable. Packs up very small too.
Mounted the controller on a little bracket on the bars.

Attachments

• DSC_0977.JPG
    DSC_0977.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 527
Was wearing me "warm & safe" jacket in the cold yesterday..
Don't use jacket liner any more.

I tried a few but went for this one as it had long sleeves and heated collar.
Others I looked at had a windproof coating but it looked very sweaty so went for this one as it's very breathable. Packs up very small too.
Mounted the controller on a little bracket on the bars.

where did you buy the warm & safe jacket paul?

where did you buy the warm & safe jacket paul?

Got it from Stefan Oscarson. He's the Swedish agent for Warmnsafe.
Very good service from him.
There is a warmnsafe.co.uk but prices seem much dearer there.

One of the best purchases I've made. Turn it down during the twisties and crank it right up at motorway speed.

My Biketek heated jacket turned up earlier this week. I haven't had chance to try it yet. I paid £138.99 from ChampionMotoUK.

www.championmotouk.com

I got 2 waistcoat types from clan for me and the lad, as last years model they were 60odd quid each and after a week in Germany they really were fantastic. The best thing is not having to wear loads of thick layers, just a long sleeve shirt, heated waistie then bike jacket on top - didnt bother with temp control just on and off and its great

Well recommended and not just a poncey gimmick

Back
Top Bottom