ANYONE KNOW THIS BIKE?

Knock another grand off the price and 'maybe'

looks like its been dumped in a river for a month. The damge you CAN see is bad enough.. I wonder what horrors are hidden away?

BMW-3.jpg

What the hell happened to the paint on the subframe :eek: and people call the 1200:D

called about that bike months ago.bloke was a grumpy wa.ker. offered him £2200. he basically told me f..k off.

CAT D writeoff!

in that condition... are you mad!

why would you want to buy it?

could get a nice one with half that milage for £5k

how much time and effort would it take to pull that apart, repaint it, repair all the faults...worth £1500 ish

You lot are harsh............................. handguards look salvageable!!!:D:D

cost

£2000 to get that cosmetically right and whatever horrors lie in the electrics:eek:

Hmm Also a Servo ABS bike I wonder when it last had it's fluids changed ??????????

Stay away! 2 grand is about it's price in that condition BUT that depends on it's running and anything actually works!

in that condition... are you mad!

why would you want to buy it?

could get a nice one with half that milage for £5k

how much time and effort would it take to pull that apart, repaint it, repair all the faults...worth £1500 ish

wanted a cheap bike to repair and send to inlaws in the states to keep there for when we are over.

with the price he's asking.. plus the cost of repairs plus the cost of shipping and all that entails.

you'ld be able to buy one in the states... where (from looking at ADVRider) the bikes are cheaper anyway. :thumb

Hmm Also a Servo ABS bike I wonder when it last had it's fluids changed ??????????

!

It's a non servo.

They'll sell it in the end, and for what they're asking. There's always one out there. :rolleyes:

with the price he's asking.. plus the cost of repairs plus the cost of shipping and all that entails.

you'ld be able to buy one in the states... where (from looking at ADVRider) the bikes are cheaper anyway. :thumb

not seen a gsa on adv rider for less then $8500.but not looked for a few weeks now. thats why i offered him £2200.

not seen a gsa on adv rider for less then $8500.but not looked for a few weeks now. thats why i offered him £2200.

Sorry.. I meant cheaper than the all-in price he'ld be paying as I detailed in the post. bike+repairs+shipping.

Looks nice.....Not!

Save your cash and add a bit more and get a decent one.
Worth it in the long run :thumb2

It's a non servo.

They'll sell it in the end, and for what they're asking. There's always one out there. :rolleyes:

I "thought" the Blue covers and the Black and yellow only came out in Sept 03 and spotted the ABS sensor and the 4 pot callipers and went Oops Servo!

I hope its worth almost £3k because it'll then value my 02 45k standard GS at about £6.5-£7k:aidan:augie

Still not for sale though, even at that price!

yeah right

Its an overpriced heap, damaged at that,walk away, there are better cat d's for less money.

appreciation

Observations have been gratefully accepted - what a great load of tossers here :JB and meant in the kindest possible way too, so hope none take offence :eek: was I allright to say that? :confused:
some very interesting and valid comments - I was considering making an offer, but you've all warned me away - cool!
Surprisingly though, no one appears to actually 'know' the bike? Early days yet, so someone may come along and give us all a bit of a story - thanks again to all!:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom