What do you call a harley owner?

Just seen

The South Park cartoon on Harley riders

Sums it all up a treat , num num num num num num .....................................

Frank

South Park just doesn't get old.
Satire at its best.

num num num num num num num num num num num

''What do you call a harley owner?''
Sam? Adam? Bill? Susan? Marie? Julio? Samantha? Paul? :nenau

:angel Liv.

Shame you didn't read the thread title three lines down:

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208518

:blast

Never mind eh? They'll love that new Hitler video you've got when you post it in the B&B :ronno

:blast never noticed this...thought it a larf so wacked it straight into hogs section...........
surprisingly few appear annoyed by it tho'.......maybe they recognise something in it of themselves:)

No,they probably think you're a dickhead but are too polite to say so.
I sold this and bought a 12gs..........BUT NEVER MIND,I'll get over it.

Attachments

• P1000517.jpg
    P1000517.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 687

dickhead?? must be a yorkshire thing...still could have been worse, better a dickhead than a hardley rider.....:ymca

Yep I'd sell that and buy a Gs or a C90 or a CB125 or just about anything:D

"What do you call a Harley Owner"?

I call him Dad !! :comfort
My Mum calls him John !!!!

:augie

Gotta say Russ you seem far too concerned about what a harley rider is called!!!

To me it screams of closet harley fancier but too worried about what other people think to actually go it alone !!!

I love mine and oddly enough lots of people (and you know who you are ;-) )
were asking lots of questions about it at the east mids do last year.

Closet chromasexual you may just be !!:augie

Love my Harley, same for my 2 Beemers, Kawasaki, all of them, lucky there are only a few narrow minded people around who dont appreciate what biking is all about :rob

Top answer Bogman :aidan Just like to say been riding since I was 18, now 56 Harley's n BM's lately but a biker through & through, stop to help anybody out. (wave to). Just gotta add though HOG members! They do seem to think that the sun shines out of their :augie. It dont. Stay safe enjoy your bike whatever it is,
Jake :beer:

I've never understood why some bikers have an issue with harleys and/or their owners. They are not everyones cup of tea, but then neither is a sports bike, a goldwing or a GS.
If it's about a certain image then yes some harley riders dress up like the Sons of Anarchy, pretending to be die hard 1%ers, then fit the loud scremin' eagle pipes; but then some sports bike riders dress up like rossi insisting they have matching helmet and leathers, fit a race can and think they can ride like him; then we've got some guys who get a GS buy the twat suit and funny helmet, put on the ally panniers, Remus pipe and pretend to be either ewan or charlie. No harm done, perhaps just victims of fashion, and media hype.
I've had all three types of bike but have worn the same helmet jacket and keks whatever the bike, and will let on to any biker, or stop to help whatever bike he/she has. I did put on screamin' eagles, a blue flame can, and a remus though. :)

Back
Top Bottom