ukraine 2010

rockchunk

Reaction score
planing a trip to ukraine prob june julyish nothing set yet but probably newcastle amsterdam ,,germany poland into ukraine head down to the black sea round about odesa way mainly cheap hotels but up for a bit of wild camping any tossers up for a bit of this :nenau

Got a few trips in mind for next year but nothing in concrete, could well be up for this, and may extend down to Romania etc, what time scale you got in mind.

Sounds good. looking to buy new 1200GSA in March so should be well run in and all gismos fitted for some trips.
Dont mind cheap hotels/camping, but having just read Dave Fords RR in Romania I fancy taking that in too and it's just down the road.
I wont be too tied for time but appreciate your scale.

If others are interested it could work out just fine, you fussed on numbers?

I might be interested in joining you for most of the trip if thats alright I was planing to visit a mate over there next summer, keep me in mind :aidan

sounds good,i must buy my new bike in spring,many of trip invites,im gonna lost my mind!

Some friends and I were planning something like for this year, but it all fell apart. I'm up for doing it next year, although the arrival of our twins in Feb might mean a great of persuasion with the other half. Maybe, if L on here is also up for it, we might meet you along the way.

rock,only thinkin ukraine?
what bout tatarstan n kazakhstan?

im not sure if that would be possible in the two weeks i have but i will certainly have a look but what i don't want is for it to end up a bit of an enduro i have done this in the past ,,,i do not mind a bit of head down erse up to get to the good parts but when i get there i like to take in as much as i can

i,m interested it sounds a good trip,especially if youre visiting crimea

thanks for your interest peter this trip is a definite goer and crimea was always in there somewhere ,,,i will let this thread run till feb to let any interested party's make their interest known then it will be time to start thinking of a route along with anyone else who may want to participate

It's looking very much like the Russia / Georgia border might open again in the spring......I ride around the black sea is in order methinks.

Also have a trip in the planning for august 2010 to romania (as direct as possible) then back via italy/switzerland then maybe south france then north spain, santander to plymouth and back to exeter. Would need to leave the UK around the middle to end of the first week of August. How does that fit with you guys... even if we journey a bit together then split up or something

expatin;i heard bout fast ferries between trabzon n sochi?do u know anythin bout that?

There's a ferry, not sure if it's fast or not. It's a Russian service, but I believe they have an office in Trabzon which should be easy to look up.

Back
Top Bottom