1150gs screen and tobinators on an 1100gs?

Why don't you go 1200? :)

16112009.jpg

16112009001.jpg

16112009002.jpg

16112009003.jpg

16112009004.jpg

...or YES!

You need to do some dremel work to re-shape the bottom of the screen, and you need the 1150 adv tobinator spacer kit, if I recall.

Paul G

DUDE! Some poor barsteward's hand is stuck on your right shoulder.:eek: I can't see the rest of him/her, so you must have ripped his/her arm off with the torque of yer 1100 :D

Thanks for replies.

Just wondered, as I have a set of tobies left from my 1150GS.

Not bothered about drilling and ferkling. However, that straight bolt on of a 1200 screen over the top of the standard 1100 screen looks straightforwardish. Hmmm

flog em and use the cash to offset the cost (somewhat) of an MRA Vario screen from Jaws of this parish. :thumb

DUDE! Some poor barsteward's hand is stuck on your right shoulder.:eek: I can't see the rest of him/her, so you must have ripped his/her arm off with the torque of yer 1100 :D

Dammit!! Must have been that pick-pocket back in Oulad-Rezzag.....

Dammit!! Must have been that pick-pocket back in Oulad-Rezzag.....

it could be your own arm if you are triple jointed I suppose. You also appear to have 2 heads judging by the skid lids on the bike. You should be on the stage.

it could be your own arm if you are triple jointed I suppose. You also appear to have 2 heads judging by the skid lids on the bike. You should be on the stage.

Well after 12 years in software sales, I'm certainy ready for a change....:D

Back
Top Bottom