stella alpina 2010 lift wanted

andy malton

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Is anyone planning on taking a van or trailer down to the stella alpina with pogos this year??
If you are, and have a spare space for rider and another bike/gear. I would very interested in going with you.Obvoiusly splitting the costs 2 ways 3 ways whatever.
I am on the east coast at Harwich,but meeting anywhere on route to any of the south coast ports/tunnel would not be a problem.
Other than that would anyone be interseted in hiring a van to do the trip sharing costs etc.Andy

stella

just ride down the fun is in riding
I have ridden down and done it on my ADV and managed to get nearly to the top,but I want to spend a few days ridding off road on the more serious stuff.As for fun,I think I had more oh my god moments than I care to remember.
All the fun was being had by the people riding pogos.:thumb2

Hiya Andy, long time no see. Hope you and yours are all ok.

Team Flatlanders have done the Stella with pogos in vans and on the back of campers the last few years. We are going down a bit later this year to explore another area, but if you need any routes or info for the Stella area let me know. Theres tons of good trails around and its a darn sight more fun on a pogo :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom