XChallenge Wiring Diagram

MTBiker

Reaction score
Does anybody knows if wiring (electrical) diagram is available for G650X ?
I’m a little bit disappointed with K15 G650X RepROM information quality.
I searched this RepROM for that - but without positive results.... I would rather to get myself familiar with that during winter - not in the "middle of nowhere" when troubles come.

Regards
Lucas

Yeah, me as well.
I finaly managed to download the Rep-ROM, and there wasn't a single wiring diagram in it :eek

Iv'e been trying to find a Diagram for 6 months now :(

I have a wiring diagram

Hi lads
Please dont think me uncouth; this being my first post on this forum.
I have a wiring diagram for the Xchallenge (and BMW's 1993 to very recent) , its on DVD. It cost me a few bucks and I would like to recoup some of my outlay. I am happy to make copies for a modest donation
PM me if interested

hmmm this link doesnt work anymore .... anyone know of a wiring diagram available ?

cheers

Can I have a diagram too?
Please tell me where.

XChallenge Wiring

I would like to cut power to the headlight, when needed.
Can anybody tell me where the relay lives or better yet a correct way to switch it, so don't burn up my HandleBar switch on a 07 XChallenge.
I have RepRom and no Wiring Diagram.
Thanks, Dave

Colour Codes

Just if any of us have a doubts about colour coding (on wiring scheme):
BL = blue
BR = brown
GE = yellow
GN = green
GR = grey
OR = orange
RT = red
SW = black
TR = transparent
VI = violet
WS = white

Switch for Headlight

Hallo dwm650...
my recommendation: install only an additional switch for the highbeam (easy, maybe direct at headlight) and let lowbeam with relais as it is. So you can toggle with the original High-Low-Switch between headlight (lowbeam) and only sidelight.
Some german bikers did this that way.
Greedings from cold germany
Nobu

Hi MTBiker
I know this is a real old thread, but do you still have the wiring diagrams for the 650 X? I am in need. And would appreciate your assistance.
Regards. Jens

Try this location. It should allow you to download a zip file that contains an app which has all bmw wiring diagrams.

Let me know if it works and I'll leave it there.

Mike!

Thank you so much!! It works! For anybody else in the future, it has to be viewed on a PC, not a Mac.

Thanks again Mike.

Jens

bmw G650 Xmoto 2007 wiring diagram

or can anyone help me whit a wiring diagram for a bmw G650 xmoto 2007 model please??

Back
Top Bottom