Group buy Sump Guard for G650x

Could be interested depending on final price. I would want a hole in the bottom for oil change.

Another alternative is the bloke who made my auxiliary fuel tank. He can make up whatever we ask him, including a tool box if you want one. An idea of numbers, design / spec and target price would help me negotiate a deal.

Having said that, this looks like a well designed guard and the price is sensible.

Updated list of interested parties as follows :-

1 dibdob69, Extra Holes in Bottom
2 Timpo, No Front Holes
3 Losttheplot, No Front Holes
4 frostyuk, Extra Holes in Bottom
5 FERRET, No Front Holes
6 rossi, Hole in the bottom for oil change
7 PaulXC,s friend
8 MTBiker

I have just sent another email to Stephan concerning some of your questions

Here are some pictures of the latest batch of sump guards made by Stephan, He can put hole's anywhere you like, The price is going to be €110 (about £97.50) each plus the price of postage, I'm not sure if he wants to send them all to me as its a group buy or if he is prepared to send them direct, As a mater of interest what would your preference be ? Obviously if he wants sends them all to me i am happy to pay for them all. I hope to order them by the end of the week so if your definatly in please let me know ASAP, Thanks Mark

Motorschutz12010001.jpg

Motorschutz12010002.jpg

Motorschutz12010003.jpg

Mark
they look good, definatley in, as said before, no holes in the front, ill have holes at the side and as mentioned by one of the other interested parties could i please have a hole for the oil drain plug.
How do you, or stephan want paying? , let me know and ill sort it straight away.

thanks stuart:thumb2

I think the batch being sent to one address in uk and then forwarded from there is the best option.
I can paypal my payment asap.
That pic shows the strongest plate, no holes with rear webbing, perfect for what I want.

Timpo.

I would also prefered paypal payment. If it is possible it would be nice to get it shipped by Stephan to Poland directly (to save shipment fees).

Same version as Timpo - no holes at all - with rear webbing.

Seems to be great alternative to TT rally guard and improvement over TT Large bash plate (which doesnt work for me ... )

Ime going for no holes on front, stops all the mud clinging to front of engine and starter motor, holes on side to aid cooling? and one hole in bottom for oil drain plug which will also let any water out hopefully:thumb

1 dibdob69, Extra Holes in Bottom
2 Timpo, No Front Holes
3 Losttheplot, No Front Holes
4 frostyuk, Extra Holes in Bottom
5 FERRET, No Front Holes
6 rossi, Hole in the bottom for oil change
7 PaulXC,s friend
8 MTBiker
9 ONYERBIKE ;)

OK Guys,

Stephan is happy to send out the sump guards direct, €110 plus €16 postage and he will take payment via paypal, his email address is kontakt@scheffelmeier-metall.de

Send him an email stating your part of the group buy and want to buy one of his sump guards, Let him know your preference on holes, in the side, front, bottom. Ask for payment details and give him your address.

Alternatively if you prefer me to get yours, let me know your preference on holes etc by Friday as i will be ordering mine then :thumb I will split the cost of postage from Germany then add the cost of postage to you in the UK.

ATB Mark

Hi Mark

have emailed Stephan this evening, thanks for organising this :beerjug:

Cheers
Ian

Yep, nice job...... thanks.
My order was in and paid for at 1000hrs this morning, £115 all in, a bargain.:thumb2

Timpo.

Guys

please be aware that stephan is saying

"Please excuse, but the supply will take 3 weeks, since I make all orders of the collective order at the same time finished!"

so please get your orders in as soon as you can :augie

cheers
Ian

already ordered and payed yesterday ... as shown on last picture ...
with no holes - affordable rally sump guard :) jupi

Mine is paid for.

Thanks for organising things.
Iain

Yes still interested, I sent Stephan a email on Thursday when I got home from work, checked my emails before I went back to work on Friday and had not had a reply from him.
Just got back from work now and he has given me his details so I will be sorting it out first thing Saturday morning, if I have any problems with his paypal thingy I will let you know.

Sorry for the delay chaps, a 60+ mile commute to work and back all week by bike in the snow has taken its toll!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom