Slovak Police send explosives to Ireland

Betty Swollocks

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Apparently they were testing their own security measures.

Scary! :eek:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-TgEA7qq--g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-TgEA7qq--g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Ah great......... its on Aljazeeragh tv :cool:. Now all the moooslims know we cant find explosives :augie.

look at it this way... since when did the moooslims want to blow up Ireland or Austria :augie ... yeah exactly... they didn't cos we are not playing war games in their countries and we are both neutral countries :beerjug:

look at it this way... since when did the moooslims want to blow up Ireland or Austria :augie ... yeah exactly... they didn't cos we are not playing war games in their countries and we are both neutral countries :beerjug:

Eleven months ago one of the main fund raisers for Al Quaeda was living in dublin :cool:. He was doing "nothing wrong" when he came to the attention of services here. The only way to get him to move was to put overt surveilance on him. After a few days of 24 company standing alongside and just behind him :augie he decided to return to the UK :thumb2. Dont think they dont visit here.

If only it was that simple...our Government has seen fit to let the US military use Shannon Airport for stopovers and it is strongly suspected that Rendition(Torture) flights have gone through Shannon as well.
I personally feel that this compromises our nations neutrality and makes us targets for extremists....where we consulted?

PS.
"After a few days of 24 company standing alongside and just behind him he decided to return to the UK "
Keep up the good work, Luke

I've been to Shannon Airport and it was Torture.

I somehow thought there was a difference between Muslims and terrorists.

Ah, foolish me.

I think it was a Muslim scholar who said recently that not all Muslims were terrorists, but it seemed that all current terrorists were Muslims......:nenau

Back
Top Bottom