Tauchmeister watches

The red handed diver's model is nice :thumb ( I don't need world time....)

Attachments

• T0162-100x140.jpg
    T0162-100x140.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,114
The red handed diver's model is nice :thumb ( I don't need world time....)

Got a nice gadget with the cover retainer on the adjuster/winder:thumb2

Attachments

• WatchT0164.jpg
    WatchT0164.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,113
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, blah, blah, blah, but these are not attractive tickers!!!

If I had the readies, my money would go on this

Very similar style to the U-Boat Flightdeck series

2290020000222.jpg

U-Boat Italo Fontano

Very nice but they do wear big according to my chap :blagblah

I just recently came across Tauchmeister and bought this one:
Tauchmeister horloge

Welcome to the site Frank :)

What do you think about the quality of the watch? They look really good, and if the quality is there a good price too....the U Boat watches are around 10 times as much... :thumb

I've never heard of that brand before, some of them look quite nice.

I've just bought one of these last week. Limited edition blah blah.
I just liked the colours. :D

Attachments

• SPC009P1.jpg
    SPC009P1.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,020
What is it about watches?

I've got a watch for pretty much every concievable occasion including a couple of trendy ones, a Omega Seamatser Chrono and two which tell the altitude, pressure and temperature (in the sleeve of my jacket:blast)

But I seem to want almost every nice watch I see - its a sickness, I tell you

Last edited:
The comment about the handlebars made the decision for me....after all if you love the look of a GS (with all its bits on display) then you'd have to love the look of these watches..... and I do :D So I bought one of these http://tauchmeisterwatches.com/xxl-m...ion-p-408.html - it's a real hunk of metal and very nicely detailed. Although it's quartz it feels at the machine end of watches (rather than at the computer end as many watches do today). Great price too! Recommended (also helps if you have a big wrist..... actually I don't :confused:).

The comment about the handlebars made the decision for me....after all if you love the look of a GS (with all its bits on display) then you'd have to love the look of these watches..... and I do :D So I bought one of these http://tauchmeisterwatches.com/xxl-m...ion-p-408.html - it's a real hunk of metal and very nicely detailed. Although it's quartz it feels at the machine end of watches (rather than at the computer end as many watches do today). Great price too! Recommended (also helps if you have a big wrist..... actually I don't :confused:).

Thats definately a good looking watch IMHO.... I'm tempted :drool

Keep us informed how you get on with it.:thumb

Europe = Common Market :thumb2

No VAT difference, or separate duty to be paid.

Al :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom