Mike O....... Really spooky!!

Rushy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Mike,

Really spooky viewing your recent threads today.

Got same picture of "elegant bridge" it was raining when I was standing right there.

Passed the same "ship ashore" and have the same Redwoods road shot and Paul Bunyan statues.

Really spooky seeing the same places again!!

Have fun!

Ian

( Now in Denver)

Rushy said:
Ian

( Now in Denver)

Denver - mostly shit.

Get yourself a few miles up the road to Boulder. Now that is a city I could settle down in.

Although if you are still in Denver get yourself down to 'Where the buffalo roam' on 16th Street Mall (the pedestrian street downtown with the electric buses) it has a superb selection of offensive t-shirts including the one in my signature below.

Mike

Re: Re: Mike O....... Really spooky!!

mikebelch said:
Denver - mostly shit.

.... it has a superb selection of offensive t-shirts including the one in my signature below.

Mike

Offensive to whom?

Buddha? :D :D :D

Re: Re: Mike O....... Really spooky!!

mikebelch said:
Denver - mostly shit.

Get yourself a few miles up the road to Boulder. Now that is a city I could settle down in.

Although if you are still in Denver get yourself down to 'Where the buffalo roam' on 16th Street Mall (the pedestrian street downtown with the electric buses) it has a superb selection of offensive t-shirts including the one in my signature below.

Mike

Just a one day pit stop in denver, stayed in a pleasant suburb - Wheat Ridge/Lakewood area. Laundry, photos , bookstore visit.
Librarys were all shut but found a computer store who let me burn some of my better pictures from my Wal Mart CDs onto a CD that I can send to me folks. My earlier shots have been sent to Seattle but I kept some of the CDs from this "middle" section of my trip and I hope to post some soon.

I am in a library now( Saturday 11.30am) but you only get 15mins! Other stuff to do so no time to post them now.

Boulder is my next stop for late lunch and then onto Estes State Park for an overnight camping stop. I believe the wildlife there is really great to see, Elk , Deer, Eagles and other birds of prey.

Ian

where the buffaloes roam

Iain,

Visited Boulder, liked it so much I booked into a motel for the evening and then checked out Pearl Street.

Great bars , great people ended up in the Catacombs below Boulderado Hotel enjoying live music til 2.00am.

Walked past your t-shirt store its called "Where the buffaloes roam" Denver, Boulder and Chicago........saw some funny stuff!

Ian

PS I could definately move to Boulder too. Loved it! ( and the women!)

Back
Top Bottom