4corners4cancer

ewanmcconachie

Hello there.

Beginning on Friday the 7th of May myself and a few others will be riding round the four geographical corners of the Uk raising money for two cancer charities and having a bit of fun too. This ride will be without the use of motorways and i am doing it in fancy dress too. We plan to camp along the way.

I am going to be riding a 06 R1200GSA and would like to invite as many people as possible to join us for all or part of the trip.

More details can be found at my website www.4corners4cancer.org.uk but here are a few below.

The run will begin in Lowestoft with the first leg going down to Lizard point. From there we will visit Lands end before riding up to http://www.thundersprint.com/ where we will spend the saturday night through to Monday morning. Here i will be riding in the cavalcade parade laps along with the classic racers. Fram Monday onwards the ride will be more relaxed taking in the west of Scotland up to Ardnamurchan (the most western part of the uk) before the finish at Dunnet head in the north. The exact route is not final yet and may vary slightly on the day depending on weather and suggestions en route. I would expect to complete the whole run within a week and all going well will fit in a run round Sky too.
So if anybody would like to join us then the more the merrier. Even if you cannot manage the whole run then please just come along for a leg to show your support.
Many thanks,
Ewan.

Time is fast approaching so I would be interested to hear of possible accomodation options in Lowestoft for Thursday the 7th of May. This would be for 2 people and 2 bikes in fancy dress! We will have tents so a field would suit.

Back
Top Bottom