MINI One (2005) with ECU Remap to 127bhp)

So you're taking my advise & upgrading Davey ;)
You know it makes sense. A man in your position should have the fastest car :D

skoda_fabia.jpg

A man in your position should have the fastest car

I thought the conclusion of that discusion was that the diesel variety of this is the fastest car:

Attachments

• Triggerfish 205.jpg
    Triggerfish 205.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 231
Alright... I'll stop fecking around now as I had one of these before and they're great. Brought mine in from Leeds and had a bloody bidding war between buyers when I put it up for sale.

They very desirable south of the border as VRT is quite cheap in them.
Yours would only cost about €2200 to re-register to Southern plates so a bargain for a mint car when you add it all up (about €9,800 before haggling).

Alright... I'll stop fecking around now as I had one of these before and they're great. Brought mine in from Leeds and had a bloody bidding war between buyers when I put it up for sale.

They very desirable south of the border as VRT is quite cheap in them.
Yours would only cost about €2200 to re-register to Southern plates so a bargain for a mint car when you add it all up (about €9,800 before haggling).

Any tips on where to advertise in the south?

Any tips on where to advertise in the south?

Not sure nowadays. www.buyandsell.ie is free and good readership.
Maybe PM Civil and see what he suggests (I'm not being smart here, I'd say he'd know more than most the best place to sell a norn iron reg in the south.)

Not sure nowadays. www.buyandsell.ie is free and good readership.
Maybe PM Civil and see what he suggests (I'm not being smart here, I'd say he'd know more than most the best place to sell a norn iron reg in the south.)

cheers.
yes indeed. our philip might well be the boy to chat to!

What affect on your insurance premium with that ECU adjustment? :nenau

Or did you just not tell them?

Back
Top Bottom