Getting sorted for the Fish Dash.

EricGS

Reaction score
Well lads. I've been messing with the bike today getting it ready for Saturday.

Washed it and as I receaved a touratech Screen spoiler in the post yesterday thanks to "the civil one" I fitted that. :thumb

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00039-1.jpg

Should make a differance.

I also got around to doing something about the rusting front swing arm on the bike. It looked unsitely so I cleaned it Primed it and sprayed it satin black.

Masking everything off was a balls but I did have a jack to lift the bike and remove the swing arm. :blast

DSC00041-1.jpg

DSC00042-1.jpg

What you's think.

Ah Eric would you feck away off.....you're making me feel guilty about not being able to clean the bike.....maybe i'll just stay in bed on saturday and save the embarassment

Eric

Looks well.........................................enjoy it looking nice now, 'cos its gonna look reeaaaalllll durty on Saturday night !

:)

V

oh my gods! that's a rare thing :rob . . . .

the tax disc is almost in the right place! :eek:

:hide

I hope for his sake, he has a waterproof phone given the position of the mount!:D

That was put on by the last owner that had a ble tooth head set in his Helmet but I have got a water proof phone, the SAMSUNG Shock II. So I'll get a blue tooth kit in the near future. :aidan

When I said everyone was welcome on the run I forgot to say "except those with clean GS's" :blast
They're meant to be a little scruffy Eric :D

mines all clean and shiney since its been parked up in december :augie can i still go as ive got a great excuse for not using it to get it dirty :eek

mines all clean and shiney since its been parked up in december :augie can i still go as ive got a great excuse for not using it to get it dirty :eek

You back riding? Glad you're feeling better.

Defo see youse on the next one:thumb

Just back from a ride on the GS so wheather it's clean or not is no longer an issue.

She be dirty again. :blast

Enjoyed the ride though even if it was raining. :D

The screen did make a differance to although I did get cross winds every now and then.

When I said everyone was welcome on the run I forgot to say "except those with clean GS's" :blast
They're meant to be a little scruffy Eric :D

That's mean that im realy welcome!!!!:D My baby is never clean enough!!!!
P.S.- lucky that i dont know how to put the picture here..... :toungincheek

We'll make an exception for you, on account of your affliction ;)

But I know a doctor who's doing great work with those who have Compulsive GS Cleaning Disorder so there is hope for you.......:pullface

Back
Top Bottom