International GS Rally Easter 2010 in Belgium

Cogs

Reaction score
It's official

8th International GS-Meeting BMW – MC - Vlaanderen EASTER 2010

In 2010 we will once again organize our bi-annual international GS-meeting. This event shouldn’t pass unattended for any GS-rider!
The event mainly addresses the GS, F and G-riders amongst the BMW-riders. Participating riders should equip their bikes with off-road or trial tires to be able to enjoy this event to its full extent.
All other BMW-riders are of course free to join in and enjoy the great atmosphere and barbeque on Saturday evening. The main theme of this basic-event is “coziness - friendship”, you will be able to meet and bond with other international BMW-riders and their bikes.

The GS-meeting will take place during the extended Easter weekend starting from Friday April 2nd till Monday April 5th 2010
During this 8th edition of the convention we will go to a new location, domain “Het Loo”. It was previously a military domain which has been completely renovated. We have hot showers, sanitary, a big dining room and also a 50.000 m² terrain to our disposal for the weekend.

Overnight stays on the domain can only be done in tents or camping car.

This year Easter comes early, so the temperature will probably still be pretty low so an extra blanket and some warm clothes will certainly prove their worth quick enough.

Address:

Hippisch Centrum Moervelden
Domein Het Loo
Bistweg
2520 Broechem
GPS coordinates: N51 11.391 E4 34.792 - Google Maps
The program consists of a sufficient number of off-road trips for the inexperienced and the experienced riders. This location will have very rough terrain during bad weather conditions so the use of off-road tires will be a necessity. Also keep in mind that occasionally “biting the dirt” is part of the fun and should not be considered fiction. There will also be a number of “on-road” trips. We can also rely on the cooperation of BMW Motorrad Benelux. What this means is still a small surprise. We will tell you more about that later.

For those with empty stomachs and a big appetite we will be serving each day a hot meal, 3 times breakfast and a barbeque on Saturday evening.

Also those who fancy a nice drink are not forgotten, we have a bar with the best Belgian beer available! All of this will be placed in a setting surrounded by campfires.

Programme:

Friday
-Arrival of the participants starting from 2 pm
-Evening meal
-Small-talk, drinking beer and sitting around the campfire or at the bar.
Saturday
- Breakfast
- Off-road trip for the inexperienced
- Off-road trip for the experienced
- On-road trip with road book
- In the evening barbeque
- Night trip
Sunday
- Breakfast
- Off-road trip for the inexperienced
- Off-road trip for the experienced
- On-road trip with road book
- Evening meal
- Travel presentation
Monday
-Breakfast, packing your gear and heading home

Individual pricing:

The whole weekend all-in Code
€75 = 3 nights, 3 x breakfast and 1 barbeque GSTA3
€65 = 2 nights, 2 x breakfast and 1 barbeque GSTA2
€50 = 1 night, 1 x breakfast and 1 barbeque GSTA1

The whole weekend, just the stay
€30 = 3 nights GST3N
€20 = 2 nights GST2N
€10 = 1 night GST1N

Just the barbeque
€15 = 1 x barbeque GSTBBQ

Registering:
Only valid if reserved and fully paid by transfer to the bank account of the club 001-1968422-77 in advance.
Be sure to mention your name and the pricing code!

International payments:
IBAN: BE80 0011 9684 2277
BIC code: GEBABEBB

Registration deadline: March 28th 2010!!

Maximum capacity: 250 participants!!

Cancelling the reservation:
Cancellation is possible up till March 28th 2010, afterwards no cancellation possible.

For supplementary information:
Willy Vollekindt
gs@bmw-mc-vl.be
Phone: +32(0) 50 33 51 79
Mobile: + 32(0)478 38 26 69

Linky thing:

http://www.bmw-mc-vl.be/nl/index.php/bmw-gs-treffen/bmw-gs-treffen-2010-en

Participating in this event is on your own risk. BMW Motor Club Vlaanderen cannot be held responsible for any personal injuries or material damage. Participants agree with these terms at the payment of the registration fees. Also all participants automatically agree with the house rules of the hosting club which can be read on www.bmw-mc-vl.be or in the yearbook.

Supplementary:

I have arranged with Willy that UK particpants can pay cash on arrival, as long as they mention this in the remarks section of the on-line registration and email him your intention.

Thanks Bryn, I 'rescued' it from page 5 of the virtual pub as it had obviously escaped the attention of the Mods over there, despite Migsel asking for it to be moved :augie

So, who else from the East mids is thinking of joining us? I've been to every one since 2002 and they never fail to be great events :thumb

CoGS & Lisa

Gary, Mick and I are already booked, you're welcome to join in on the same schedule with Mick and me for the week leading up to the weekend.......
Archie

just put me and the missus down for this, both on 1200 gs adventures, leaving on the 06.20 channel tunnel train on good friday.

just need to get some proper knobblies on for the off road stuff:thumb2

two hp2 from the emerald isle

yes we have been over for a few years and would not miss it
might have a night on the thursday , in the bikers loft

pg

Dave see you there

Dave, Richard and I will see you there and save you a pitch as were catching the ferry at stupid o'clock on Friday, any ideas what you want to do on the sat?

Mark.

Dave, Richard and I will see you there and save you a pitch as were catching the ferry at stupid o'clock on Friday, any ideas what you want to do on the sat?

Mark.

were also booked on the stupid o'clock ferry on Easter Friday, so might see you there!! Were not going to the rally but touring around Europe ;-)

Four of us (at least) booked on the 2345 Thurs out of Harwich, landing Hoek 0730 Fri. Then an autoroute free meander to Bistweg... and the bar :beerjug:

Supplementary:

I have arranged with Willy that UK particpants can pay cash on arrival, as long as they mention this in the remarks section of the on-line registration and email him your intention.

Hi Cogs,

I won't be able to make it this year but would like to attend next year. Is this event be held over the Easter weekend every year.

Cheers,
Noel

I was told last year that this event is orgernised by the Belgium and Holland GSers
swaps venues in either countries each year
Last year it was at easter :thumb2 in Holland
Best value for bucks doo I did last year :thumb2
HTHY

what time ferry are you bnooked on ,mark ,i might take a chance and come down on the same crossing, on saturday i might have a look at the off road course,

Hi Dave

Mark and I are booked on the 1.15am Friday morning Ferry from Dover to Boulogne (LD Lines).
Cheapest we could get at £40 return.

Richard

Yes, has been since 2002. It alternates between being hosted by the Belgian and Dutch GS Clubs So next year should be in the Netherlands. We should hear from them around December re venue and details :thumb

Back
Top Bottom