If you only go to one event this year, make it this one.

Toad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This is without doubt a superb event.

There are great facilities, there is a level, easy access camping field, a cheap bar, great music, and a wonderful welcome from Bakerman as your host.

The free donuts go down well too :D

So, if you're wondering whether to bother - DO.....

Bakerman has a promise that if you don't have a good time he'll give you your money back.

How can you lose?

Make it a certainty in 2010:thumb2

Oh....ok then......:D

But only if you bring Kate with her Pimms making equipment again.....:).......:jager...:bounce1

believe it or not this is the only event that i can make this year due to work .. so c'mon , sell it to me ,, it's a helluva return journey :thumb:thumb

and it's for charidy
if i can travel a vast distance to get there so can you. ;)

and it's for charidy
if i can travel a vast distance to get there so can you. ;)

420 motorway mls each way ????

aye , feck it , stick my name down , i have a few people to appologise to anyway ,, may as well do it in the flesh :thumb:thumb:thumb now can i have 4 stickers or is that just kicking the arse out of it ?? 1 for each bike and 1 for the car :thumb2:thumb2

I went to my first Hograost last year - dunno why I hadn't been previously, it just never happened but it was a cracking do and I've booked the time off for this years already.
Toad has pretty much covered it - great, level site with toilets & showers, wonderful food, great entertainment and it's the most family-friendly event of the UKGSer calender.
I took the Mrs. & little one in our campervan and had a great time despite not having a bike to go and play on.

Do it Kirky - get your arse down there. :thumb2

Been there, done that, got the sticker:augie

Attachments

• pigbash.jpg
    pigbash.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 365
420 motorway mls each way ????

aye , feck it , stick my name down , i have a few people to appologise to anyway ,, may as well do it in the flesh :thumb:thumb:thumb now can i have 4 stickers or is that just kicking the arse out of it ?? 1 for each bike and 1 for the car :thumb2:thumb2

New this year THE KIRKY CHALLENGE the person that travels the firthest to get to the HOGRAOST gets a refund, judged by MAPSAUCE, thats an A-B journey HOME - HOGRAOST not part of a holiday an AROUND THE WORLD trip.:rolleyes:

New this year THE KIRKY CHALLENGE the person that travels the firthest to get to the HOGRAOST gets a refund, judged by MAPSAUCE, thats an A-B journey HOME - HOGRAOST not part of a holiday an AROUND THE WORLD trip.:rolleyes:

Am I allowed to go around all the roundabout a few times to get my mileage up :augie:D

Back
Top Bottom