Advanced Training Normandy April 2010

advancedbiker

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have organised an Advanced Rider/Motorcycle Workshop in Normandy, 15th April to 19th April 2010. The course will look at developing your riding skills, although on a different side of the road, but on smooth and quiet Normandy roads. We will be based in Carentan, in shared accommodation. The reason I am posting this thread is one of the potential clients has pulled out, so I have one place available.
We leave the UK by Eurotunnel on Thursday 15th 13.20 hrs to travel down to Carentan in Normandy arriving in the evening, meal arranged. The next 3 days being spent looking, discussing and refining your riding with a group of like minded riders with an instructor to client ratio 1 to 3. We return to the UK on Monday19th, 17.00hrs fast feryy from Cherbourg to Portsmouth.
If you are interested in the place, the training come mentoring is £260.00 - Accommodation, Eurotunnel and ferry extra.
Number of riders going:
Instructor - Me
Instructor - RoSPA Diploma
Tail end Charlie - RoSPA Gold
4 Clients.

More details on www.advancedmotorcycletours.co.uk

Place available till 3.3.2010, when I have to look at paying the ferry. Already booked for 8 motorcycles.

Back
Top Bottom