ROW Green Lane Frustration Video

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Interesting Vid, about ROW confrontations from NIMBYs

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pXUZjO4GtlA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pXUZjO4GtlA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Very useful... Goes to show... Know your facts, be civil and in some way you may get your point across...

Sad he had to have such a debate and there was the initial hostility and attempted deception...

lesson to all - but what a shame such selfish attitudes and lies exist...

Very useful... Goes to show... Know your facts, be civil and in some way you may get your point across...

Sad he had to have such a debate and there was the initial hostility and attempted deception...

lesson to all - but what a shame such selfish attitudes and lies exist...

Made by a sometime member of this site :thumb

Interesting viewing.

I thought the TRF advised a limit of 6 riders in a group though not 4 - its a good idea though big groups can be a lot more intimidating to come across

Empathy

I'm new to green laning and have had a bit of this already.
Its funny, I am used to getting it from walkers who choose to walk on bridleways when I am on my mountain bike! Same issue, just lower (higher?) on the food chain.

Started trail riding three years ago packed in due to the amount of unclear information .Nail in the coffin was joined the TRF and was ok at first then went out with a couple of other riders and they just rode anywhere footpath ,bridleways ,the excuse was its a Wednesday and nobody will be around ,sorry but till riders and 4 wheelers follow the rules on where they can and can,t go this will allways happen, and if the rules are broken it will be the 4 wheelers and the bikes that will be hit the hardest.Its a battle that can,t be won in my book.(well in the Peak District and Yorkshire Dales anyway)

Organised club meets only now cant be bothered with the petty minded brit any longer, sad we lost our identity somewhere on the way.

I have had horseriders and walkers with fouler language than a sat night boozer and with my kids alongside!

hey ho , its a big planet thankfully and not fully populated yet.

Thanks for posting that. I'm following Sven on Twitter and I am subscribed to his YouTube channel (in fact he's just uploaded a short video of him getting a bit stuck in, whilst over in the US).

Herts TRF are very clued up on the legal RoW & their current status - don't take the p*ss at all.

On rides with them last year, we've had a couple of mouthy rambler-types (one was actually, unintentionally, funny in a Little Britain style - was pleased I was wearing a lid to hide my smirking). Horse riders on the other hand are very friendly and like a chat.

But there's no avoiding the fact that the number of legal lanes are falling all the time. :(

Interesting Vid, about ROW confrontations from NIMBYs

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pXUZjO4GtlA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pXUZjO4GtlA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Your very patient... , your first mistake is entering into conversation with numptys and nimby,s just ride round the f*ckers, you aint going to convince them what your doing is legal. they,ll still be calling you a yob when you pull away. You cant educate a turd /s.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom