AVOID REAR ENDERS!!!

Nippy Norman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A very clever idea!

The Lite Buddy fits into the indicator housing and is completely invisible until lit. When lit as either running lights or stop lights the HIGH INTENSITY L.E.D's show as red and are visible further away than the original tail light!

Installation is very easy with full instructions included

For more details see:

www.NippyNormans.com

:wave

Attachments

• lit_onb.jpg
    lit_onb.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 633
Did mine two years ago, cost me £5.00

Attachments

• bmw lights rear.jpg
    bmw lights rear.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 564
Nippy Norman said:
When lit as either running lights or stop lights

So you can't have them as running lights AND stop lights, like Malkys widetails?

I guess it depends what sort of set up you want/need....

I have two brake lights so the Lite Buddies were a good addition........

Comparing them to Jimb's set-up....the Lite Buddies seem a Tad brighter..........;)

Folk that have ridden behind all seem to think they stand out well at road level........that'll do for me.........:)

CC

:cool:

Attachments

• small rear lights & topbox lights.jpg
    small rear lights & topbox lights.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 492
Cool C

Using Red Traffic sign LED's 8,300 MCD's at 2.4 Volts, from Farnells. approved for road vehicle use.

Yes they are running ligts and brake lights, there are 6 in each indicator in two groups of three, the top group connected to the rear lights and the bottom group to the brake lights, so a little different to Malky's widetails.

SUGGESTION

Here's a thought...

So many people would like running lights and extra stop lights so how about this solution which also gives self cancelling indicators and a few other features as well...

1. A Kisan SignalMINDER which can be set to turn off the indicators after a chosen length of time (8, 30 or 45 seconds) and in addition will turn the indicators into running lights at two possible intensities AND offers a LANE CHANGING or overtaking feature (hold the turn signal switch to initiate a quick flash of initial cycle of 5 flashes) There is also an OVERRIDE FEATURE to stop the indicator flashing and a brake light feature whereby if the brake is held down at traffic lights while the indicators are flashing the timing to switch off the indicators will not start until the brake is released. Cost is £59.99 and it is just a straight replacement for the OE relay.

2. Fit the Lite Buddy's into the rear indicators wired in with the stop light to provide an eye piercing reminder to dozing car drivers of the fact that the bike is sloooowing down. Fitting is less than 15 minutes and cost £29.99

Full details at www.NippyNormans.com

Just a thought...

Attachments

• kis_sm5b.jpg
    kis_sm5b.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 426

Back
Top Bottom