looking for a ktm 640 adv any in a dealers near you?

forry

Reaction score
Time for a change of bikes looking for a good 640adv if you see any for sale could you link them to here for me please as they seem pretty hard to find :thumb

Cheers Martin :beerjug:

so far I've found these ones

one

two

Rarer than hens teeth, that ebay one looks a little iffy for the price considering its actual age and condition. the 2005 orange one looks a better bet as it will have the last of the line LC4 640 engine.

Rarer than hens teeth, that ebay one looks a little iffy for the price considering its actual age and condition. the 2005 orange one looks a better bet as it will have the last of the line LC4 640 engine.

Yes the ebay ones a bitza 2002 model looks nothing like that as standard :thumb

Other one looks better think I'll give them a bell tmw :thumb2

Last edited:
I have one but it's not for sale. My advice is chose one with the highest miles, as the previous owner will have had to repair all those things that *do* go wrong in early life. Mine took 15k before it stopped throwing tantrums - and not a single problem since (30k now). Thankfully the warranty lasted two years so any newish high-milers should be in good nick.

Forgot about this thread I bought the ebay one looks can be deceiving under all the stickers was a gem love it :thumb2

810014434_7bccb-L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom