Price for Tenere in Ireland's a joke

c'mon, you do get a special "first edition sticker" for the money :p

Sir, I take your bid and raise you.

21 500 €, here in the wealthy nation of Turkey. That's right, an affordable 6 times the average national income. They'll sell by the bucket load. A child's beach bucket, a really small one.

I might be more inclined to tell our glorious leaders to get stuffed, higher VRT , VAT blah blah fianna fail holiday fund blah blah
wait for second hand and sterling collapse

Can you not buy one in England and tek it hame ?
Are there huge issues re-registering a UK bike ?

yamaha xt660z are also gone up as well and yamahe seem to have raised their plrices higher than all other manufacturers.

also ireland ir a rip off but make sure you ring around as i have noticed some of the irish lads were putting some extra cash on top of the yamaha rrp

Is not the exchange rate about 1.18 at the moment which makes it about a grand more euros... Not so bad, the price to pay for living in the emerald isle...
Saying that it is certainly a shite load of money to pay for a Yamaha... Secondhand is the way to go IMHO

Price in Germany

from mobile.de €14,750 - €14,990 (and you can get it ex 19% VAT as an export, say €12141.90) + €1549 for VRT, and it thinks 21% VAT on top of the price and the VRT, which would come to €16565.99. Add the shipping charges and you might get it in around €17,000

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom