3rd one for 2010

Possu

Reaction score
How about Wednesday 24th - can't do Thursday as busy with getting ready for the AdvRider meet?

Where?

How about Wednesday 24th - can't do Thursday as busy with getting ready for the AdvRider meet?

Good thinking, Possu-babe! :thumb2

View-wise I prefer the King Billy but the food is better at the George & Dragon - bigger portions, tastier cooking and more value for money.
lickout.gif

Or shall we go somewhere new?

I'm in, Wed or Thur - possu, you can easily make the Thursday as you can get ready during the day, now you've got nothing else to do:green gri

I'm in, Wed or Thur - possu, you can easily make the Thursday as you can get ready during the day, now you've got nothing else to do:green gri

Cocky bugger, just because you've finally got a job after 5 months sat on your arse. :comfort

Got a second interview at 10am Friday morning, and no, Aldi aren't recruiting.

HI Possu
Wednesday 24th is good with me:),
Any of you going on your bikes this time...
I'm not implying that any of you are southern softies:augie

HI Possu
Wednesday 24th is good with me:),
Any of you going on your bikes this time...
I'm not implying that any of you are southern softies:augie

I'll be on a bike, don't you worry about it.

I only came in the car last time so that I could show you how to put your bike on its centre stand whilst still wearing normal footwear. :D
binmen.jpg

Always work for those that aren't fussy:augie

Cheers mate, I'll be contacting the Council later.

View is good at the King Billy at the moment, if the weathers nice, and the food is good too - just no Thai curries.

3rd one 2010, Ancient Trail Iron update

Wednesday I can do, Thursday, not.
So, if i miss you, here's an update:-
After selling my spoked wheels (very cheaply), with knobblies, and deciding not to off road my 1200, I rescued an ancient SP370 from the skip back in October with the challenge to get it on (and off) the road for the 1st of April for less than a grand. People who knew me well, laughed, as it was clear that I had overstepped the mark this time!
Well yesterday, I collected my mot certificate and it will be on the road on 1st April!
Admittedly (due to time constraints) I spent a little bit more than budget, but doesn't everyone?
I also reckon I put 200 hours into it making it the first SP to be worth £5000!

I will attempt to attach some pics and am open to a soft ride out if anyone fancies it in April. (seems to be ok up to 55mph!!)
Patrick

Attachments

• SP 370 006.jpg
    SP 370 006.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 99
  • SP 370 009.jpg
    SP 370 009.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 109
Well done:clap

Are you around over Easter? Might do my infamous* trails one day over the 4-dayer.
I think we decided on Wednesday to accommodate Possu's weekend-in-Wales preparation time...

*Infamous as I've never got around to doing them yet

Great job, Patrick! :thumb2

You could have given it a clean though before taking the pics... :augie

I look forward to seeing your baby out on the trails!

In this respect:

Might do my infamous* trails one day over the 4-dayer...

I'm in - and might drag that Possu along, too. :bounce1

See you on Wednesday!

Patricks bike

Well done Patrick. As one of the doom sayers: cracking. However you still need to paint the front mudguard.

Wednesday good for me, King Billy??

""Might do my infamous* trails"" I would be in Berin, for Satuday or Monday.

see you all wednesday

clive

I have a very selfish request, with regard to the venue...

Anywhere with a lock-in, will be most suitable...:beerjug:

For my sin's, I have to go into work afterwards, so the later the finish, the better, if you know what I mean :augie...

I might be able to delay the inevitable, even further, if Possu, can continue with his excellent 'F800GS for Dummies - Part II' course, in the car park afterwards....:bow:bow:bow

I have a very selfish request, with regard to the venue...

Anywhere with a lock-in, will be most suitable...:beerjug:

For my sin's, I have to go into work afterwards, so the later the finish, the better, if you know what I mean :augie...

I might be able to delay the inevitable, even further, if Possu, can continue with his excellent 'F800GS for Dummies - Part II' course, in the car park afterwards....:bow:bow:bow

No problemo, we'll start with basic "Deer Avoidance Skills"..... :comfort

Hi Possu

Can we skip the chapter on "Deer Avoidance Skills" and move on to the next topic, as I feel that my very successful attempt at thinning the Oxfordshire deer herd is good for the ecosystem, and promotes ecological balance?

I want to hunt because it’s fun... getting my meat from the woods instead of the farm avoids the environmental and ethical problems modern agriculture presents....:mmmm

Back
Top Bottom