Servo

Comfy Old Boots

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Mines got a bleed test fault and the moronic Servo is unsafe.

I've got lovely clean new calipers though:(

I seem to have unbelievably bad luck with BMR's.

Oh well, another servo bites the dust:eek

How old is the bike ? Mileage ? Is this your first servo failure ? Mine failed with two days warranty left on the bike (a june 05 reg).

I have a perfect servo/abs unit which I removed from a 2005 1150GSA at 7k miles if you're interested, bargain at £250 plus post:augie

I have a perfect servo/abs unit which I removed from a 2005 1150GSA at 7k miles if you're interested, bargain at £250 plus post:augie

Thanks for the offer of ABS but the bikes going to get 'the job' done. Ie bye bye servo;)

Getting the job done

If you decide to bypass the servo and run your lines direct to the calibers do you also by pass the ABS if fitted ?

If you decide to bypass the servo and run your lines direct to the calibers do you also by pass the ABS if fitted ?

Yes they're the same unit with no way around it, but the extra 'feel' gained by removing the servo just about eliminates the need for ABS:)

i'll be checking my part numbers tomorrow. gutted to say the least.

Anyone any idea how much carole (don't insure bikes as a loaner unless their exactly equal to the one being fixed) nash will add on for no abs?

Saved me a few times abs. Perhaps I need to become a better pilot...

I'm buying direct from bmw. It's just easier.

I hate when websites change after you ring them...

Back
Top Bottom