MMC OR PAUL .. HELP!

Deleted Member I

Can you change the date on my White horse ride out to 16th May?

I cannot edit the title myself

Cheers :thumb2

What is/was the point you're trying to make?

Just interested......

I would like a Mod to change the title of my White Horse tour thread.

It's funny how when you don't want your spelling mistakes to be corrected .. it gets done for you .. BUT when you need a genuine and serious change of your thread it takes ages :augie

It's funny how when you don't want your spelling mistakes to be corrected .. it gets done for you .. BUT when you need a genuine and serious change of your thread it takes ages :augie

I meant what's your point about not paying subs?

I'm just interested as it seems to be a pain in the ass, so you must have a serious point to make, and I seem to have missed it.

That is bad.

And anoda' din'.

Dat’s absolutely true. Dose moderato' fellas is plum a law unto demselves. Dey plum do as dey wants' when dey please. Ah' bet dat dey spend all deir time on dat big boat uh de chief plum drinkin' whiskey and whooerin' wid de honky chicks. And not payin' any attenshun t'whut sucka's real wants'.

If ah' wuz ya', I’d drow some message t'de top joker and tell him dat if he duzn’t do whut ya' say, ya' won’t be payin' him any bre'd next year.

Ah be baaad...

To the Whining Whorse Sung tour thread ???

I meant what's your point about not paying subs?

I'm just interested as it seems to be a pain in the ass, so you must have a serious point to make, and I seem to have missed it.

Probably had a point a while back but no point now.

Happy with the status quo, until I need to sell something.

Back
Top Bottom