Euro Tunnel Prices Day Trips!!!!!

Bødkerman

Reaction score
Just recieved quotes of between £19 and £29 for a "day Trip" ticket for myself & bike.

Thing is I only want to use the return section from France to Blighty. Having never used the Eurotunnel I have no idea whether they will react to the fact that I haven't gone out earlier in the day and I was wandering how 'flexible' they are for bikes, ie. I will probably arrive earlier than my booked slot....will they keep me waiting around or try & get me on board?

Cheers
Mike.

Mike

You get your tickets on the outward journey by quoting your booking ref and showing the credit card you booked with. No outward journey, no return ticket.

Apparently if you use this trick for a one way journey and don't make the return crossing they can charge the full price to your card, part of the terms and conditions I believe.

Basically you're stuffed. Sorry.

Adam

I agree with Adam there and in addition, if you don't have a fully flexible ticket they will now sting you £10 to get a different train :mad:

Iain

Mike Cooper said:
Just recieved quotes of between £19 and £29 for a "day Trip" ticket for myself & bike.

Thing is I only want to use the return section from France to Blighty. Having never used the Eurotunnel I have no idea whether they will react to the fact that I haven't gone out earlier in the day and I was wandering how 'flexible' they are for bikes, ie. I will probably arrive earlier than my booked slot....will they keep me waiting around or try & get me on board?

Cheers
Mike.

When did you get those low prices quoted and for when?

I've been looking for a day trip price for a trip I am organising on October 2nd and the prices are all upwards of £40 on Eurotunnel....

Re: Bollox!

Mike Cooper said:
Bollox!

Go to Norfolk line...£49.00 Return (friends & Family).

So you are all Friends & Family now!

Cooperman.

There's a tenner off all Norfolk Line fares if you quote "Suzuki Owners Club" as they have arranged a discount with the company.... they'll never check...

Never got caught yet failing to turn up on a day return.

Norfolk Line Ferry Offer

Ok Guys & Gals

This is the Deal, I don't know any more details but they were very helpful on the tel. So much so that without actually being allowed to tell me that it would be cheaper they reccomended that my one way trip from France would be cheaper if I just turned up on the day:-

Cooperman

Car (up to 5m)* + 5 = Standard return fare £99

Motorhome (up to 6.5m)* + 5 = Standard return fare £149

Motorcycle plus rider = Standard return fare £49

Any length of travel date within offer period

* Extra meterage £20 per metre or part thereof

Extra passengers £20

Valid for travel until 31 December 2004

New Bookings Only

Bookings are non-refundable. There will be a charge of £10 per
amendment

Bookings subject to space availability

Tel: 0870 870 10 20
Quote: Norfolkline Family & Friends Offer

Re: Norfolk Line Ferry Offer

Mike Cooper said:
Ok Guys & Gals

This is the Deal, I don't know any more details but they were very helpful on the tel. So much so that without actually being allowed to tell me that it would be cheaper they reccomended that my one way trip from France would be cheaper if I just turned up on the day:-

Cooperman

Car (up to 5m)* + 5 = Standard return fare £99

Motorhome (up to 6.5m)* + 5 = Standard return fare £149

Motorcycle plus rider = Standard return fare £49

Any length of travel date within offer period

* Extra meterage £20 per metre or part thereof

Extra passengers £20

Valid for travel until 31 December 2004

New Bookings Only

Bookings are non-refundable. There will be a charge of £10 per
amendment

Bookings subject to space availability

Tel: 0870 870 10 20
Quote: Norfolkline Family & Friends Offer

Well done Cooperman, but that's the same offer I mentioned further above for the Suzuki OC.... and elsewhere on another thread..... but none of em seem to be £19 or £29....

I got Eurotunnel down to a tad over £35 if you have a concession for a day trip....

Back
Top Bottom