France & The Pyrenees (camping).

casperfelix

Reaction score
Farrow730 started a thread here http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211140
in which he was asking if anybody was interested in joining him on a camping trip to France and the Pyrenees.
Snow White and I both were but the dates got difficult .............
So, there are two trips doing roughly the same thing happening now - one, Snow White and me, happening on the 26th June to the 6th July and the other led by Farrow730, happening from the 1st July for 11 days. And we may well meet up at some time for a few days.
If anybodies interested in joining in; then depending on the date you want to start from, please contact me or Farrow730.
Cheers.
:D

Plan Update

I'm no longer able to go 1st July - so that thread is now closed. This thread and dates are the 'Official Pyrannean Camping Trip'.

Enjoy! :thumb2

Snow White and me all booked and ready to go on the 26th June. Camping in the Pyrenees at an interesting but leisurely pace.

Snow White and I had a brilliant trip for anyone who cares to know.
If you haven't done the Pyrenees then ride them. We rode some amazing roads and on the way back stayed at a campsite in the Cevaennes Nat Park - "Le Vigan" - which proved to be an area that had some mountain roads to equal the Pyrenees. Brilliant fun and while there Snow White discovered he is a Zumo 660 God!!

What he means by Zumo god is that I managed to find the campsite!!!

Great time, some nice roads and good weather. Food was bad either :augie

Back
Top Bottom