Street Glide out Hammer S in

Stumpy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've just spent the morning test riding a selection of Victorys and have fallen for the Hammer S. I've enjoyed my time on the Street Glide but just recently I've been struggling with the weight of the thing especially with my prosthetic leg.

Thought about Street Bobs, Fat bobs and Vrods but I've always admired Victorys from afar and fate decided a new dealership should open in Glasgow.

I was concerned I would struggle with the Hammer with its large rear tyre but it was a lot better than expected and I think with practise you could hustle along quite nicely

So I'm having the weekend to think it over and decide the colour:ymca

2010-Victory-HammerSb-small.jpg

2010-Victory-HammerSc-small.jpg

Cool

Wicked bike fella,i sit on those victory bikes every show i go to,good choice.:thumb

Here's my test ride report here:

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188766&highlight=Victory

At the end of the day they are lovely bikes, built in the US to vety high standards. Unfortunately they 'aint Harleys, and that for me means I didn't buy one :nenau

Cheers Mutters:thumb2

I remember your wee test and the following stuck in my mind when I rode the thing

This Hammer was really addictive to ride. It took some getting used to the characteristics of the wide back end. I was also really carefull as it had a £1,000 excess on the insurance ( ). It was very predictable so in time I guess you'd get used to it.

The engine is really strong, it felt like a Harley on steroids. To get that much pull you'd have to spend big money at HD

Theres nothing else in the Harley range that interests me at the moment I thought about a Street bob and throwing lots of upgrades at it but I quite like the idea of not having a Harley for a while. The Harley I bonded with the most was my 1550 stage 2 FXDX. I can see me having another at some point

Street Glide

Does this mean your Glide is up for sale? I could be interested if so! Thanks :beerjug:

Does this mean your Glide is up for sale? I could be interested if so! Thanks :beerjug:

Sorry The Street Glide is already away:thumb2

White and black Hammer S arrives end of next week:bounce1:bounce1

IMG_2144.jpg

I couldn't resist posting this :D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2c4L4CPfQY8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2c4L4CPfQY8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Stunning!

Do let us know how you get on with it....

:clap

hammer time

Hi andy good choice I had a hammer in 2006 in suburst orange with the tribal graphics loved it but had to sell it when wife wanted a bmw when she passed her test , sure u will love Enjoy it mate ,,,, here is my hammer just b4 it had to go cheers Clive
:tears

Attachments

• VICTORY 013.jpg
    VICTORY 013.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 341

Back
Top Bottom