Sdoc 100 Cleaner

Big Nick

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just gave this stuff a try after getting the GSA pretty hacked up on wet country roads today

Spray on, then :Motomartin for 5 mins, then jet wash off

Bike sparkling again with practically zero effort :thumb2

Not cheap but amazingly good stuff!!

my mate

swears by this stuff how good is it? does it get rid of heavy road grim etc?:Motomartin

Road grime just rinses straight off, it says on the box that tar/chain lube need a scrub with the sponge as well, not that chain lube is an issue!

I use SDOC100 neat in the spring to get all the ACF50 and winter grime off the bike. It works. For a general cleaner I dilute it 4:1 which also works just takes a little longer and requires a little work with a brush sometimes. After that I spray on FC365. The bike is now 2 years old with 15K miles and looks in great shape - unlike me. My 15 year old K1100RS gets the same treatment and looks good for her age. My mates tell me I have OCD - can't think why?:)

Does this corrode any of the metalwork :nenau
I'm sure i've been told that Muc-Off doesnt do the bike a lot of good, just wondered if this was the same?

I'm sure i've been told that Muc-Off doesnt do the bike a lot of good, just wondered if this was the same?

Yes id like to know that,i used that muc off on my 1150 and it stained the engine casing and zorts and was a right barsteward to remove....hows the sdoc?

Dunno abour staining the bike, its marketed for motorcycle use so :nenau

I think as long as its not left on for ages and is thoroughly rinsed away it 'should' be ok :augie

i thought it was crap, i read all the rave reviews on here so bought some, it didnt even shift 3 days hard riding road grime build up. A strong mix of washing up liquid i found works far better.

i thought it was crap, i read all the rave reviews on here so bought some, it didnt even shift 3 days hard riding road grime build up. A strong mix of washing up liquid i found works far better.

Hope you gave it a good rinse off after, doesn't washing up liquid contain salt? :nenau

Hope you gave it a good rinse off after, doesn't washing up liquid contain salt? :nenau

i was waiting for that comment :rob yes it does contain salt, it gets washed off regardless of whatever cleaning product is used, and gets washed after every long ride and no issues at all so far

the packaging states up to 30min before rinsing in cases of extreme yuckiness with no warning about excceding the half hour.

I have used it for the last 14 months on the 1200 with no ill effects whatsoever - just a shiney bike.

I use SDOC 100 and thought it's not cheap it's good stuff.
It isn't the complete miracle worker but it does take an awful lot of effort out of cleaning the bike for sure. If you generally keep your bike clean it makes things pretty easy, don't expect to spray it on to a years worth of shite and expect a showroom result though!

Utterly fantastic stuff and so superior to Muc-Off. Apparently I'm fussy and this stuff removed the nine day Moroccan Dash crud no problem.

MCN offer

Just gone to order some SDOC100 using the MCN offer last month (May) but wife has re-cycled it, does anybody know the offer code. ie its the two for one offer via the motohause website.
Cheers
MotoCroz

I've posted a BOGOF thread in the 'Spotted A Deal' section for Sdoc :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom