Signed Orange County Chopper Gear in aid of H4H

MarkR

This is one of my efforts in raising some dosh for my chosen Charity, Help for Heroes. Please read my note below and tell all your friends to visit eBay and bid for some unique gear for an excellent cause. The first auction opens at 2000 hrs BST 20th May and closes on 30th May 2010. The eBay item reference is: 200467137399.

Signed Orange County Choppers OCC T-Shirt & Book
In aid of Help For Heroes

This is a series of three identical auctions in aid of Help For Heroes, the British charity in aid of Service men and women who have been injured in the current conflicts in the Middle East. Help for Heroes is this year’s chosen charity ride for ‘The Longest Day’ for the XRV Adventure Riders - www.thelongestday.org.uk .

Each auction is for a signed OCC T-Shirt (Large) signed by Paul Sr., Jason Pohl and Rick Petko of Orange County Choppers’ design and build team, and a signed book by Paul Sr. ‘The Ride of a Lifetime: Doing Business the Orange County Chopper’s Way’. Included will be a Certificate of Authentication issued by myself.

In February of this year I visited Orange County Choppers in New York State with my two sons and friends and we were privileged to a behind the scenes tour of OCC’s new production facility given by Jim Quinn, the Production Manager. For all you engineers out there, it was fantastic! As a result of our visit I have three sets of T-Shirt and Book for auction. ALL proceeds from the auctions will go to Help For Heroes so please bid generously. I have set a Reserve which reflects the retail value of each T-Shirt and Book set. I am an ex-soldier and know that without your help many of the injured service men and women would be forgotten with their needs being unresolved. I thank you for your attention, Paul Sr. and the OCC Team, Good Luck and Happy Bidding.

For more OCC pics visit www.dewr-photography.co.uk
Auctions will end May 30th, June 27th and July 18th.

MarkR

PS – I expect you ALL to bid!

:thumb2 - Many thanks Folks!

BMW R1200GS
"It's all very very simple and easy to do!"

Please explain why?

Mark, Toad was pointing out that your eBay listing has been removed by eBay, either that or you have typed the wrong number.

eBay reference number 200467137399 reports:-
This listing (200467137399) has been removed, or this item is not available.

:blast:blast:blast

Please explain why?

I'd suggest you direct your concern to eBay maybe?

As you can see, all the information you have put on this site is completely unmolested.

(Blimey, you try and do a bloke a favour by pointing out an error and they get all shirty with you...........:blast)

Listing has been removed :nenau

that threw me too speaking from the hard of stupid section sitting near the back....

had the sentence read

"Ebay has removed your listing...:nenau!" subtle but hugely different sentence

it would have made more sense.....to me that is.....:D

right I'm off..... or should be I'm off right?

whatever.....:augie my work here is done....:thumb2

Lo-IQ,

Many thanks for mirroring my thoughts. Had the word 'Ebay' been inserted in the Post I would have understood. The first auction ends 30th May and starts 10 days previous. It is not active until the 20th May. The Ebay reference is correct.

I do not know how the Moderators manage this forum so my assumption was that a stop had been put on my Listing/Post in this forum. No one is getting shirty but if one extra noun had been used, all would have been made clear.

MarkR

Lo-IQ,

Many thanks for mirroring my thoughts. Had the word 'Ebay' been inserted in the Post I would have understood. The first auction ends 30th May and starts 10 days previous. It is not active until the 20th May. The Ebay reference is correct.

I do not know how the Moderators manage this forum so my assumption was that a stop had been put on my Listing/Post in this forum. No one is getting shirty but if one extra noun had been used, all would have been made clear.

MarkR

:thumb

it's all good.

Good luck with the auctions.....................

Back
Top Bottom