Beaulieu Motorcycle World

MD
Get there early saturday morning for the spc scrum ;)

Not a big show but failry entertaining + admission is free
to the motor museum,which should interest the older Gs'er :p

It's a nice day out

Been there the last two years. Great bargains in the SPC tent if you get there early. Best to check if they are doing it again this year.

Not a really big show. Has some good stands selling stuff. The main arena has interesting stunts stuff to watch.

Should be a nice ride through the forest to get there.

If you plan to go, want to setup a meeting point to ride down there?

T.

A great day out

Lots of Castrol R to overdose on & open meggas to deafun ya. Luvverly.........Whats Castrol R & open meggas said the young GS,er........

Probably Saturday

Need a new pair of textile trousers, so off to the SPC tent for me. Picked up a brand new BMW Gore-Tex winter jacket last year for £100. Lovely location - watch out for the traffic on the way in. Worth getting there early...

Hey Dabs, hows it hanging?

We'll be there again this year. Great event. Apart from the SPC deals and that tat stalls (anyone need tie-downs or old WD40?), the mini course they set up around some the paths is fantastic - old boys on old bikes, young guns on 80cc darts, big boys doing stunts and the supermotard boys (not worthy, not worthy) are all well worth watching at the end of the tree lined straight.

Not a bad day out and you'll need both panniers to bring back bargains.

Don't forget its Festival of Speed at Goodwood the same weekend. Beaulieu is 7/10. FoS is a good 9 but go on the Friday if you can. Weekend gets packed.

How about some directions / pointers in the right direction. Coming from SW-London.

Novice
I haven't definitely decided to go but would go on saturday if I do.... it would be good to meet up somewhere en-route... would the infamous Fleet Services work for you? We can get in touch later in the week if you're interested.

Eunuch
Hi Daz (or deserter... I don't know, back to a VFR:(
If I go I'll look out for you.....

JJ
You can get directions from the web link I provided in the first note.
GO... National Motor Museum>> Visitors Info
From the drop down select "How to get to Beaulieu"

Nothing much fancy as for routes as far as I can see coming from your/my way... M3, M27, Junc 2 A326... then some forest roads.

Don't exactly know where you are coming from but you might want to meet up Saturday at Fleet Services with Novice and me (if we go).

MasterDabber said:
Novice
I haven't definitely decided to go but would go on saturday if I do.... it would be good to meet up somewhere en-route... would the infamous Fleet Services work for you? We can get in touch later in the week if you're interested.

Nothing much fancy as for routes as far as I can see coming from your/my way... M3, M27, Junc 2 A326... then some forest roads.

Don't exactly know where you are coming from but you might want to meet up Saturday at Fleet Services with Novice and me (if we go).

MD,

Won't be able to go now, as I am off to Somerset for some training. A last minute cancellation meant I don't have to wait til September for the training.

Have fun down at Beaulieu if you go.

T.

No spc bargains :(
Pretty dire really
Apart from Mr Jean-Pierre Goy :gosh

Attachments

• goy 1200.jpg
    goy 1200.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 557
who's going to buy the SPC demonstrator !!!!!!!!!!!

ridden gently, never thrashed.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

G

I was going to go (and going to give you a call) but I ended up having a minor op on my feet and I can't get any half decent footwear on for a few weeks so taking the GS was out of the question let alone standing for more than an hour. I wou;d've spent the entire day in the beer tent.

PS: On second thoughts, I'm trying to find the flaw in what in I've just written !

PSS: You off to the Hoggy Roast for a day or so ?

take your bike wiv panniers...get there for 9.45..park close to the doors and bingabengabonga..good day out.

It seems to have gone downhill. Last year there were noticeably less stalls selling bits & bobs.

Back
Top Bottom