Zumo 660 Version 3.80 - As of June 02 2010

Wapping

Reaction score
Just back from a five day jaunt into France.

No micro SD card installed.

(a) When running a route and asking it to find petrol stations either, 'Near where I am now' or 'Near my destination' it works fine.

But, if I asked it to find petrol stations, 'Near my current route' it went into a deep sulk, the hour glass rotating for several minutes. It then gave me lists of petrol stations, always starting with many over 450 miles away..... on a 200 mile route!

(b) It refused to Preview many routes, going into a terminal funk, requiring turning off at the on=off switch.

(c) It varies as to whether it keeps the Canbus open when the bike's ignition is turned off, irrespective of the state of the device's battery (sorry, Bryn).

More often than not the device's battery was fully charged but it stayed drawing on the bike's battery.

(d) When running a route and riding along, hitting 'Go to', then hitting 'Favourites' brings up the usual favourites closest to one's current position. Scrolling through the pages was fine until the last page (those further away). This simply appeared for a second then jumped straight back to page one again. I never got it to stop doing that.

Other than that, no problems other than one complete power down for no apparent resaon. Restarted OK and carried on as if nothing had happened.

Back
Top Bottom