thinking of selling me bike any

Nobby

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
idea on whats it worth.build by myself 99%brand new stuff.120ci motor 2.0litre to the metric people.open belt primary 200 backend 18 inch wheels front and back so on so on.would like to see the good side of 10grand ish
DSC02716.jpg

DSC02723.jpg

DSC02719.jpg

And at the risk of pi**ing you off even more, shouldn't this be in a different forum? :rob

There are some lovely bits on that bike but you are unlikely to see the ight side of £10k for a custom unless it's got a recognised builder's name against it I'm afraid :(

allso at the risk of not being liked (its personell taste )I DONT LIKE IT ,BUT GOODluck with the sale ,i allways think ,if i brought it ,theres some one else who will like it

a serious amount of hard work and love has gone into this bike,,find the right place to sell it steve and you will get nearer to the ball park figure your thinking of:thumb2

i for one think its a sweet looking bike:cool:

take that feckin leather bag off though:ymca:ymca

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And at the risk of pi**ing you off even more, shouldn't this be in a different forum? :rob

:nenau
it's in the -Model specific problems, help and advice > Our other bikes > hoGS section.
where do you suggest he enquires.
seeing as things in the wrong place as you see it. upsets you :comfort

Lovely looking bike. It might help if you listed all the parts and prices to let people know what they are getting. Did you bild it to sell it? I think its a shame to put all that work into something and see it go to someone else. Good luck with the sale. JJH

build to keep 3 years ago but i am having some major problems with my ankles/heels still have and lot of pain after i've been riding her hench only been out twice this:(

:nenau
it's in the -Model specific problems, help and advice > Our other bikes > hoGS section.
where do you suggest he enquires.
seeing as things in the wrong place as you see it. upsets you :comfort

Thanks ash:thumb2

build to keep 3 years ago but i am having some major problems with my ankles/heels still have and lot of pain after i've been riding her hench only been out twice this:(

i will by sad to see it go when i sell it as my wife send most of over from the states was going to be a keeper it's a 57 plate

Back
Top Bottom