Triboseat covers

Stu_C

Reaction score
I did a search on the forum for these and found some good replies. Has any one bought and used one of these recently?
I'm thinking of buying one for my K1200R to stop the wife slipping about on the pillion seat.
http://www.triboseat.com/

Triboseat cover

Brilliant bit of kit. now into my second one. It stops SWMBO slamming into me at crucial moments, and takes some of the strain off her having to hold on tight.

Whats the difference between these and the anti slip mats in cars for a couple of quid??

Whats the difference between these and the anti slip mats in cars for a couple of quid??

Nothing.
Just get yourself a roll of the stuff for about £3.50 and make one yourself!

They're harder wearing and fit properly. Why skimp on quality on a £10k bike?

I had one on my K1200S and it worked brilliantly - highly recommended :thumb

Don't need one on the GS though as the seat shape keeps her in place....and it doesn't accelerate or brake as hard :augie

Just posted this on another thread.

I own front and rear sargeant seats and at times my GF would slide into me, then a few weeks ago when we were going away to Ypres for a long wekend, i brought a strip of that sticky mat stuff from ebay for £2.75 so i could put a piece onto the top of my top box so i could put a bag on it so the bag didnt slip about.

Anyway, i also cut a strip to put inside the bottom of the box and whilst away i put it onto the rear seat and even when a cow ran out in front of me causing heavy breaking the GF stuck like sh*t to a blanket ( sorry thats my mums saying )

When she got off i just put it back into the top box.

Job done

Used Triboseats on a couple of bikes and they do what they say on the tin, can't grumble for just over a tenner.

Had one on my old R1150GS, it worked a treat. It's for sale now, (the Triboseat cover, not the GS, that's long gone!).

For crying out loud, they are £12-13 quid...just try it...I did, it works fine.
Is it worth all this reviewing...NO.

Back
Top Bottom