TELELEVER ADJUSTER...

Nippy Norman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this idea?

An alloy collar fixed to the front spring to allow easy adjustment of the suspension without digging the C-spanner out.

Knurled on the outside to allow good grip. Fitted in minutes.
:hapybnce:

Very handy.....but....

a) it already exists - I don't know where but there were pics of something like this kicking aorund last year . Asking price was lots of $$$

b) I think I have adjusted mine ......let me think a moment......I know ......exactly never in 5 years of ownership .

Conclusion - probably about as useful as a chocolate fire guard :D

Nippy Norman said:
An alloy collar fixed to the front spring to allow easy adjustment of the suspension without digging the C-spanner out.

Knurled on the outside to allow good grip. Fitted in minutes.
:hapybnce:

Would they be the same ones that the guy's been plugging on ebay for months?

Re: Re: TELELEVER ADJUSTER...

Steve said:
Would they be the same ones that the guy's been plugging on ebay for months?

These ones in fact. Seems he's trying to flog 'em in Oz now as well....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32628&item=2482808515&rd=1&ssPageName=WD2V

d8_1.JPG

I think the thread would have attracted more interest if it had been titled "Alloy knob holder" or "Get a better grip on your knob" or something similar.....I still wouldn't buy one though :D

Adjusted mine when down on the Sahara in the recent Morocco trip, and then back again when back on the roads.

Used the c-spanner and gotta admit, took no time at all.

The ones Steve mentioned on e-bay go for £10.75 (link here), so you're gonna have to beat that price for starters...................

I've got one that has never been put on. If someone wants it, I can let them have it for £9 earth pounds and I will even pay for the shipping - UK.

PM me

Bob of Beemer fame

I have one, gave up on it. Spanner is just as efficient and a little easier!

Gecko said:
I think the thread would have attracted more interest if it had been titled "Alloy knob holder" or "Get a better grip on your knob" or something similar.....I still wouldn't buy one though :D

Gosh Gecko....you made me blush!!!!
:cyberman

Stella said:
Gosh Gecko....you made me blush!!!!
:cyberman

Stella , You have a dirty mind ......I was talking about adjusting a suspension knob :angel What could you have been thinking :eyebrow

Back
Top Bottom