New Motorcycle Club.

rocks

Reaction score
Last night was the first meeting of a group of us North Wales based bikers. Following the organisation of the air ambulance ride out in may which saw 500+ bikers make the trip from
the Ponderosa Cafe at the horseshoe pass to canearfon airfield, a few of us have decided to form a new motorcycle club.

The club is open to all bikers, riders and pillions. It doesnt matter if you ride a classic or a sports bike the idea of the club is to simply provide a meeting point for like minded people to have a good natter, organise trips out and improve the social side of biking whislt trying to encournage a safer biking approach in north wales.

The meetings are currently set for 7.30pm at the Antelope Pub in Rhydymwyn, on the Mold Denbigh road.

All are welcome and since i was the only GS rider at the first meeting would be nice to see some more there..

A little known fact!.. The two air ambulances operating in northwales are entirely funded my fund raising by the general public. They do not recieve and government cash or any money from the lottery.. some of us in the club are keen supports and will be trying to raise funds to keep them flying.

Hull have just lost theirs. Strange isnt it that in this day and age of technology, our health care can take a backwards step..

Well if you have any question then PM or email me.. and it would be nice to see some fellow GS's their..

all the best

rocks..

Power to Elbow, Rocks

Now, if the Plod want a Chopper to chase Vermin in stolen cars, certainly here's your chopper. :rolleyes: Got some people dying here, need an air ambulance, Piss Off wer'e chasing a 'Joy Rider' :mad: Why do the Plod choppers double as Ambulance? You know it makes sense. ;)

And that one day's funding for the gulf farce would supply medi choppers for the whole country.......that's a different story altogether!!!

Air ambulances deserve support.......

You wont here me argue..

Fanum i with you on that one..

I wont go into the details.. but to say.. the NW Air ambulace guys are hero's in my books..

I and others will be digging into to keep em flying..

Anyone interested in the club doesnt have to be that enthusiastic about the air ambulance,, you will just have to put up with those of us who are.. ;)

All are welcome.. so please folks come on over and see what we are all about..

:D

John..

Back
Top Bottom